Thread: gaining weight

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow gaining weight

ok i have always been trying to gain weight im not a big guy but i got a good base and really cut up
    anyhow i recently moved and i am eating my own food and slowy gaining which i could never do i have put on like 10 pounds since i moved and im still slowly gaining
    i just started a test deca cycle for mass and im wondering since im gaining slowly when it really kicks in will my weight just skyrocket or what

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    ok i have always been trying to gain weight im not a big guy but i got a good base and really cut up
    anyhow i recently moved and i am eating my own food and slowy gaining which i could never do i have put on like 10 pounds since i moved and im still slowly gaining
    i just started a test deca cycle for mass and im wondering since im gaining slowly when it really kicks in will my weight just skyrocket or what
    If you don't eat accordingly,your weight won't budge.Gear doesn't make you gain weight,food does.

~Pinnacle~

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    thats what im saying i am gaining weight right now and good weight not fat i was wondering if when it kicks the weight will kick faster cause of the juice

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    if you eat accordingly, you will gain alot of wieght. i did that same cycle and was 25lbs up, alot of water though. keep salt to a minimum and drink alot of water. if you start to get chapped lips---bad sign, drink more.....water of course

Thread Information