Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738

    at what point in cycle do you plateau

    The reason Im asking this is cause I still havent decided is the second half of my gear bunk or not. I got great gains until week 9 and now 2 weeks more and Im pretty much at the same point with very minimal progression if any..

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Depends on what I'm using.For example,Deca seems to fizzle out around week 11 with me.Test seems to fizzle out around week 14ish.
    On the other hand,Fina seems to get better the longer you run it.From what I've heard EQ is the same.I'm testing the EQ theory as I write this.


    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Depends on what I'm using.For example,Deca seems to fizzle out around week 11 with me.Test seems to fizzle out around week 14ish.
    On the other hand,Fina seems to get better the longer you run it.From what I've heard EQ is the same.I'm testing the EQ theory as I write this.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Im testing the theory as well, I'm on week 15 of a test E/EQ cycle

  4. #4
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    Im on deca / test... Ive also had many other symptoms with a lot of hints to both directions. Last week I felt really tired almost lethargic BUT then I got sick. My weight has remained the same about. In the gym Ive had good days and bad days. But in general not seeing the gains I did see few weeks back. Week n a half ago I was sure my gear was bunk but since then I have had some good days at te gym too.. Have still a week left to decide .. If I indeed decide that the second half of my gear is crap then I should start PCT in a week. My sex drive is ok (maybe a lil diminished but still need it several times a day).. IfI had more experience I could prolly say but I am really puzzled over this..

  5. #5
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im on deca / test... Ive also had many other symptoms with a lot of hints to both directions. Last week I felt really tired almost lethargic BUT then I got sick. My weight has remained the same about. In the gym Ive had good days and bad days. But in general not seeing the gains I did see few weeks back. Week n a half ago I was sure my gear was bunk but since then I have had some good days at te gym too.. Have still a week left to decide .. If I indeed decide that the second half of my gear is crap then I should start PCT in a week. My sex drive is ok (maybe a lil diminished but still need it several times a day).. IfI had more experience I could prolly say but I am really puzzled over this..
    What do your dosages look like?

  6. #6
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Im testing the theory as well, I'm on week 15 of a test E/EQ cycle
    I've ran EQ that long before.I'm going 20+ weeks to see what the effects are.MBaraso the MOD here has been running it well over 20 weeks and says it's absolutely awesome.We'll soon see.

    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #7
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Yeup Ive read about MBARASO 20+ weeker. Nice! I'm thinking about going to week 17. The EQ is really getting me more vacular, and Im noticing Im getting a bit more lean. staying the same weight though

  8. #8
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    my cycle was like this :

    1-8 Test E 700 mg /wk
    1-3 Test prop 50 mg ED
    1-9 Deca 400 mg /wk
    9- Test C 800 mg /wk * its the authenticity of these BD products
    10- Deca 500 mg /wk * that im not sure

  9. #9
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    gonna bump this once.. I am really puzzled about this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •