Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator

Smile Anavar Doesages anyone?

Hey guys thought id ask a question!!

Im having a massive debate with someone about doesages of Andavar for a guy! I have my views he has his what do you recommend?

(Fingers crossed im right but i wont share yet LOL)

Ms Figure

CYCLEON Guest
    if by itself, the common dose is around 40mg+ ED - people would probably like to do 60mg but who could afford it?

in a stack for cutting like primo, tren /fina or whatever 20-30mg has seen good effect - nice thing about var is that it is the only aas that actually has the near mythical abilities of gaining muscle while simultaneously cutting fat.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The cost is the main factor, I think you could see some results with 25-30mg, depending on the other ingredients in the cycle, but anavar seems to have a common dose of 40mg ED, I've seen some guys go up to 80-100mg, but they have BMW's normally M series, with lots of gold etc, I guess they can afford it

Thanks Clycleon & Big Al i admit defeat LOL But i do appriciate it!!
    Ms Figure

CYCLEON Guest
    what were u guessing? know a lot of women run with 10mg ED

LOL guess Cycleon i wasnt guessing i reserched j/k

and found a recommend standard dose for a guy was 25mg ok ok i know very low compared to your doses!! No you are right i would recommend 10mg for a woman and a first cycle 5-10mg to start!

Thanks again Cycleon!!!!!!!!! fello family member!
    Ms Figure

LOL guess Cycleon i wasnt guessing i reserched j/k
    What have I told you about messing with the "Lesser Mods"???

Go Girl!

CYCLEON Guest
    weuunzzz izz alll one big (mostly) happy family round hyar!

weuunzzz izz alll one big (mostly) happy family round hyar
    You know I'm taking clen , you know I can't read properly and you know I have the shakes.............and you go right (I can't even spell) that, that totally screws me up, my eyes are shot now!! LOL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    CYC...OK bro. Let me preface this by saying I have much love, respect and admiration for my American bretheren and the U.S.A. so please don't mis-construe what I'm about to say. I also like the "Don't tread on me Flag"...but the flag on your avatar doesn't look like a snake...it looks like a piece of rope Seriuosly...look at it I know, I know...that's pretty cocky coming from a dog sled riding, beer drinking, igloo living Canadian lesser mod who has a professional wrestler as an avatar but I thought you could get a better copy of the flag. Snakes are scary....rope is not. Unless the rope is around my neck...and I get the feeling the rope has just been made into a noose and I probably have stuck my head through it.

Pete

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235
    CYC...OK bro. Let me preface this by saying I have much love, respect and admiration for my American bretheren and the U.S.A. so please don't mis-construe what I'm about to say. I also like the "Don't tread on me Flag"...but the flag on your avatar doesn't look like a snake...it looks like a piece of rope Seriuosly...look at it I know, I know...that's pretty cocky coming from a dog sled riding, beer drinking, igloo living Canadian lesser mod who has a professional wrestler as an avatar but I thought you could get a better copy of the flag. Snakes are scary....rope is not. Unless the rope is around my neck...and I get the feeling the rope has just been made into a noose and I probably have stuck my head through it.

Pete
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh lord - that was funny....

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Along these lines, does anyone know of any female that has taken 20mg ED? (not as a first cycle of course)
    What happens here, stays here

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I have read that 25 mg is a common dose. One of my buddies regularly uses 40mg day and his wife has used 20, but says she prefers 15mg in divided daily doses.

Thread Information