Thread: Frist Cycle

phybus2000 is offline New Member

Frist Cycle

GOOD MORNING EVERY BODY
    IM FRENCH IN PARIS SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
    SO, I WOULD LIKE TO START A CYCLE "IT WILL BE THE FRIST" AND I DON T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PRODUCT I HAVE TO TAKE AND HOW LONG
    I WANT TO GET A LOT OF MASS

I M PLAN IS SUST+D-BOL+DECA EVERY WEEK WHILE 12 WEEKS
    BUT WHAT PRODUCT I SHOULD TAKE TO AVOID RETENTION WATER AND ELSES

THANKYOU

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    what is your age?
    how much do you weigh?
    how long have you been lifting?

i m 22 y old
    never

thank you

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/ed
    weeks 1-12 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-12 sust250 @ 500mg/week
    weeks 1-12 arimidex @ .25mg/ED (anti-estrogen)
    week 15 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

Originally posted by phybus2000
    i m 22 y old
    never
    Whoa....wait a minute! Do you mean you have never lifted? If that is the case ignore what I just wrote. There is NO WAY you should even be thinking about AAS!!!! Just train hard and eat right for two years and you will likely gain 20-30lbs!

the problem is i dont want a wait 2 year to gain 20 30 lbs
    so what do you think

thank

We already told you what we think. DO NOT do steroids !!! It is not a wonder pill that makes you big fast and it PISSES me off when people take that attitude. "I don't wanna wait 2 years" is a cop out and proves that you are too immature to be putting potentially dangerous drugs inside your body!!

As far as starting with no training background, your joints and tendons have no strength in them right now because you've never lifted, and you have no idea how to train. The risks of serious injury to you are VERY high!! Also, while you are going through that learning curve (learning exercises and proper ways to perform them) you will be wasting your gear because you will have no idea how to properly stress the muscle. I feel it is silly for you to even consider this. PLEASE do not do this. Use your time and efforst to research training techniques and just train and eat.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    phybus, it will not take you long to gain 20 pounds if you eat correctly and train heavy. First, read up on basic nutrition and lifting techniques. You can find a wealth of information on this site (under training section) and online and magazines and books. Practice what you are reading and as you get more confident, challenge yourself with more weight and intensity. Eat every two hours, 6 -8 times a day, try and get about 40g of protein at each sitting and watch your fat and carb intakes. Take multivitamins and drink a lot of water. YOU ARE NOT READY FOR STEROIDS . You will grow a lot if you stick to the basics. After 6 months of working hard and eating right, start supplementing with glutamine and creatine. You will get those 20 pounds faster than you think and you won't need juice to do it. good luck and don't make a foolish mistake. and for god's sake, tell your government to give us the evidence we need to fry that 9-11 terrorist!

Thread Information