Thread: ** fina ???

envy is offline New Member

Question ** fina ???

i plan on using ** fina in my next cycle...
    was just wondering if anyone on the board has used it, and what kind of results they got?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    make it yourself...it works great, cheap as hell, and you know it was done right

G-S Guest
    If his fina is as dirty as his other oils, I'd stay away.

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    If his fina is as dirty as his other oils, I'd stay away.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt take a chance on inj some shit that someone else made. they can pretty much do whatever they want to it and u wouldnt even know.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO his tabs are a great bargain, but his oils are just no worth it. i think you'll have much better luck just making it yourself. besides, if you plan on ordering it directly from him it's not a very safe bet at this time. oils are having a terrible time making it past customs.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    His fina is half Fina and half test prop.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by seeker
    His fina is half Fina and half test prop.

Where's your evidence of this?. I've never used his oils before, however I'm using his winny tabs with great results.
    I'm always reluctant to take the word of people on his products because I feel that ALOT of this info in 'cut & pasted' with no evidence to back it up.
    Apart from suspisions regarding his sterilization of his oil why would he made generally good tabs and rip you with his oils ?

Bouncer

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    His oils work, they're jsut very painful and you run the risk of infection because they may not be sanitary.

His fina is 40mg tren , 40 mg test prop.
    dq

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

Where's your evidence of this?. I've never used his oils before, however I'm using his winny tabs with great results.
    I'm always reluctant to take the word of people on his products because I feel that ALOT of this info in 'cut & pasted' with no evidence to back it up.
    Apart from suspisions regarding his sterilization of his oil why would he made generally good tabs and rip you with his oils ?

Bouncer
    It said fina/prop on the last list I checked (his autoresponder).

4plates is offline Banned
    im using it now,its 80 mg/ml straight up tren ,not prop/tren.
    ive never made homebrew so i cant compare.ill tell you this,it hardens you up like nails.but it takes a few wks to get used to the EXTREME PAIN.
    i dont know what you plan on paying,but i got mine cheaper than homemade kits.

jbrand is offline Member
    -finaprop 80mg/ml (40mg trenbolone plus 40mg prop)

this is off his latest list. i don't know how much I like the sound of this product, I'd be using 2cc minimum a day.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by 4plates

i dont know what you plan on paying,but i got mine cheaper than homemade kits.
    Lol...uh, no you didn't. HE doesn't even sell it remotely close to the price you can get away with doing it yourself. How much does he want for 10ml?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    The pain is something I'm not looking forward to actually. I get extremly bad pain from Sustanon and have never been able to complete a Sustanon cycle because of it. So I'm hoping it's not as bad. Painfull shots don't bother me awhole lot, except Sustanon which swells my injection shots to twice their normal size.

Bouncer

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Pain is EXSTEME, i am not usually brother by much, but that stuff gave me night mares in terms of pain, he also cause some nasty pussy lumps due to high BA content in that stuff. So again yes it's real and strong but hard stuff to inject ED or even EOD

Gear101 is offline Member
    i like making my own tren .. shit i'd make all my own gear if i could.. alot cheaper and can controll the mg to ml and know it's made right...

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Lol...uh, no you didn't. HE doesn't even sell it remotely close to the price you can get away with doing it yourself. How much does he want for 10ml?
    i got mine 50ml for $100,i couldnt pass it up

jbrand is offline Member

If you buy the pellets its pretty much around 20g of Trenbolone Acetate for $350. **'s is 80mg/mL (i think) so 50mL is approx 4g Trenbolone Acetate. So if you are going to compare ** vs. homemade prices, it is 4g per $100 (**) vs. ~6g per $100 (homemade) + the price of the kit, which is relatively cheap. Jesus christ my head hurts.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont give a shit if its cheap id rather spend 20-30 $more and get thegood stuff fuck the pain the swelling the golfballs in your ass and the risk of getting infected.

G-S Guest

From him? Shit, he lists the shit he makes (which is ONLY 40mg/ml of tren . The other 40 is prop.) on his list as going for 3 bottles for 100 bucks. Not sure how you got 5...

escalade is offline Junior Member
    do some research on it bro and make it yourself, thats the best way from what everyone else says

Caps is offline New Member
    I used his tren in my last cycle, and it was fuckin great. My strength went through the roof and I was hard as a rock. And the pain wasn't that bad, I had a couple of lumps here and there but, no pain, no gain!

Thread Information