Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    ShootyTooty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4

    Non Trainer. Prop Test + Var Cycle.

    Hi,

    I am not a weight trainer/lifter nor do I do any exercise. I am 68kg, 5'8" and need to tone up a bit. This is a bit of an experiment for me.

    I am thinking of starting training over next two months and want to maximise on this by taking some steroids with it. I was thinking something along the following lines:

    1-6 week ANAVAR 50mg ED
    1-6 week TEST PROP 50mg ED

    Followed by PCT after 3 days For further 3 weeks:
    Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    EOC

    My questions are for all you long timers...

    Is it wise to jump straight into a cycle if you are just starting lifting and have never taken steriods before? I want to maximise.... Would probably order online and then start training whilst I wait for it to arrive.

    Am I picking the right kind of stuff for a first time user? I have no idea about any of this stuff but a friend recommended anavar to lose fat. I just added the prop so I get some muscle thrown in for free.

    Will I be able to maintain my gain indefinitely without a further cycle? I want to keep what I get without having to take more stuff.

    My goals are just to shape up a little, I am not in bad shape and have a naturally muscular frame and can put weight on quickly. I just want to lose about 12 pounds fat, and replace it with lean mass and a six pack. I will then just maintain this. I know if I did just 2 months of cardio I would get the six pack (have done this before) but I would be looking a bit too trim. I don't want to be big.

    Would probably supplement this with some sort of protein and creatine. Should I eat more food? I don't want to gain fat just lose it and bulk a little.

  2. #2
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    everybody thinks there's always a quick solution

  3. #3
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    yeah, what do u have to gain here if u r gonna stop working out anyway??

  4. #4
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    ups.. dunno where I got that one from but still. I think ur goals can easily be obtained naturally and IMO doing a cycle would be pointless.. P.S. Ur design does suck though..

  5. #5
    ShootyTooty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4
    hey.... I know there is a quick solution, and that is going on a 1000 calorie a day diet and doing 1 hour of cardio each day for two months.

    I don't want to gain a great amount of muscle, just want to add a bit to my frame. I used to body buid over ten years ago and because of that I can gain muscle very quickly when I do train. Muscle memory? Dunno if that is the reason.

    It isn't the muscle gain I am so interested in, it is the weight loss. With that in mind would I be better off skipping the prop and then going for a T3 clen combo?

  6. #6
    ShootyTooty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4
    I am not going to stop working out... you misread me...

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Oh boy............................................... .................

    ~SC~

  8. #8
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootyTooty
    hey.... I know there is a quick solution, and that is going on a 1000 calorie a day diet and doing 1 hour of cardio each day for two months.
    That is too few calories, anyway.

    Diet+Cardio. A cycle is just totally inappropriate.

  9. #9
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Is it wise to jump straight into a cycle if you are just starting lifting and have never taken steriods before? I want to maximise.... Would probably order online and then start training whilst I wait for it to arrive.

    Am I picking the right kind of stuff for a first time user? I have no idea about any of this stuff but a friend recommended anavar to lose fat. I just added the prop so I get some muscle thrown in for free.

    Will I be able to maintain my gain indefinitely without a further cycle? I want to keep what I get without having to take more stuff.
    1)No it is not wise to go straight into a cycle. Most guys here spent years in the gym before their cycle. You are liable to hurt yourself.

    2)Yeah the gear is ok for a first time user but you would be quite foolish to use it.

    3)probably not because you have no conception of proper workout or diet. No disrespect man but you are not ready for this. That's the truth, you may do with it as you like. But I urge you not to do this.

  10. #10
    ShootyTooty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4
    Thanks symatech. Would you recommend a low dose of anavar on its own?

  11. #11
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootyTooty
    Thanks symatech. Would you recommend a low dose of anavar on its own?
    ???

    He recommends that you don't do a cycle.

  12. #12
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    ups.. dunno where I got that one from but still. I think ur goals can easily be obtained naturally and IMO doing a cycle would be pointless.. P.S. Ur design does suck though..

    LMFAO! funny shiat hippo.

  13. #13
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413

    New thread

    I would like to sit around eating potato chips and get huge, do you think I could do this with a staight Nubain stack? Dont't flame me, I have done a lot of research, and this seems like a good idea.

  14. #14
    BobShocker's Avatar
    BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootyTooty
    Am I picking the right kind of stuff for a first time user? I have no idea about any of this stuff but a friend recommended anavar to lose fat. I just added the prop so I get some muscle thrown in for free.
    Just think of how many clichés there are about free stuff . . . .

  15. #15
    WelshWarrior's Avatar
    WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,147
    I bet you get muscular and ripped and stay that way for the rest of your life.

  16. #16
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootyTooty
    Hi,

    I am not a weight trainer/lifter nor do I do any exercise. I am 68kg, 5'8" and need to tone up a bit. This is a bit of an experiment for me.

    I am thinking of starting training over next two months and want to maximise on this by taking some steroids with it. I was thinking something along the following lines:

    1-6 week ANAVAR 50mg ED
    1-6 week TEST PROP 50mg ED

    Followed by PCT after 3 days For further 3 weeks:
    Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    EOC

    My questions are for all you long timers...

    Is it wise to jump straight into a cycle if you are just starting lifting and have never taken steriods before? I want to maximise.... Would probably order online and then start training whilst I wait for it to arrive.

    Am I picking the right kind of stuff for a first time user? I have no idea about any of this stuff but a friend recommended anavar to lose fat. I just added the prop so I get some muscle thrown in for free.

    Will I be able to maintain my gain indefinitely without a further cycle? I want to keep what I get without having to take more stuff.

    My goals are just to shape up a little, I am not in bad shape and have a naturally muscular frame and can put weight on quickly. I just want to lose about 12 pounds fat, and replace it with lean mass and a six pack. I will then just maintain this. I know if I did just 2 months of cardio I would get the six pack (have done this before) but I would be looking a bit too trim. I don't want to be big.

    Would probably supplement this with some sort of protein and creatine. Should I eat more food? I don't want to gain fat just lose it and bulk a little.

    first of all theres no such thing as toning up, if so how do you measure it, you cant,

    why do you want to juice, your not going to see any real gains. the first month or so of gains is all neuromuscular changes, which im sure youd think was the roids.

    your three questions scare me, specially the second one, you have no idea of what this stuff is, so your going to ingest and inject stuff in you that you know nothing about, thats smart.

    i have headache

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •