sexyclaire is offline New Member

Ephedrine Stack - starting tomorrow advice needed

Hi guys

I am starting an ECA stack tomorrow, does anyone have any advice on dosages etc? I am female and roughly 125lbs. Obviously my diet and cardio are in check so no worries there..

any ideas welcome

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the normal dose is: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg asprin.

Is it ok to take same quantity as men then?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyclaire
    Is it ok to take same quantity as men then?
    No! And don't start will a full dose/serving.
    M

So what is your suggested dose then please? Also how many times a day do you think I should be taking this?

Ta

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    No! And don't start will a full dose/serving.
    M
    werd... start with minimal doses and monitor how your body reacts. up the amount as you progressively get use to it.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyclaire
    So what is your suggested dose then please? Also how many times a day do you think I should be taking this?

Ta
    start with small doses... 8mg Ef to see how your body reacts. I believe 200mg of caffine is standard for a pill, split in 2 to start.... please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while. one pill of A.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sorry for the curtness, I was multi-tasking. Putting "sexy" in front of your name will always attract assistance.

A serving of Ripped Fuel was 2tabs, Diet Fuel 3tabs (included appetite suppressant), and Hydroxycuts 4tabs (I believe). So breakdowns were easy.

Describe your components.
    For example:
    10,20, 30mg ephedra tabs
    50, 100, 200 caf tabs.

Your ability to break down servings into halves, thirds or fourths will be contingent upon these components.

M.

Okay, i have:

E = 30mg per tab
    C = 200mg per tab
    A = 300mg per tab (can get some with lower though)

What are your suggestions?

Thanks

sexyclaire

francis_god is offline New Member
    If your going to a countest and you realy whant to take it:
    E: 25mg
    A:325mg
    C:200mg
    each one 2 or 3 time a day 30min before meal will help you a lot! I'm already on this cutting cycle with a great diet (on prep for Mr.Montreal) and I lost 10lbs the first week. But i'm 253lbs and A male. I didn't read that female should not take, or take a diffrant cycle that man, but ask your coach, He know about that.
    Last edited by francis_god; 04-21-2006 at 11:05 AM.

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    Curve it, up the dosage then down again. At top of the circle take 3 times a day, hour before meals

Dru
    Dru is offline New Member
    Hey Claire,

I'm a seasoned vet of the ECA, and here's my advice. If you're new to it, ease into it, and don't stay on it longer than 6-8wks at a clip.

Ultimately this is what you should work up to, it should take a few days to a wk to fully figure out your tolerance. But I found 20-30mgs ephedrine HCL, with 200-250mgs caffeine and a low/safe dose aspirin 80-100mgs is usaually good. I have my own additional personal stack that I add to that for xtra fat burning and it works great. Here it is - 1000mgs l-tyrosine (or acetl l-tyrosine if you can get it is even better), 500-1000mgs acetyl l-carnitine, 1000-2000mgs l-carnitine (liquid is best), dl-phenylalanine 500mgs, Hoodia 1000mgs (Chromium picolinate or polynicotinate 200mgs is ok too if you don't have Hoodia. But Hoodia is a little better because it acts as a blood sugar leveler as well as an appetite supressant), vitamin c 250mgs, DHEA 25mg , Yohimbe 5mgs. You should be able to take this combo/stack 2-3x/day and be ok. But you can personally tweak it a bit to fit your personal tolerances. Also take 500mgs l-tyrosine about 45 mins - 1hr before bed. I also recommend taurine supplementation, 1000-2000mgs/day if you're going to take the stack 3x/day for the whole time. You might even want to keep gatorade handy once in a while for your electrolytes, maybe even potassium at 100mgs/day as well. Also try and time one of the stacks to coincide with your cardio about 20-30mins before. And try to take all your stacks before 4pm as it might be hard to sleep otherwise. Try to put about 4hrs between stacks. Here's what I did - 1st dose, 7am-8am cardio, 2nd dose, 11am-12 noon, 3rd dose, 3pm-4pm. If you're gonna go 2 doses only, take them about 6 hrs apart, again not after 4pm.

Normally you could go as long as 12 wks on this stack but you would totally burn your receptors out. Then you'de have to wait a good month before you could go again. That's why I personally recommend only 6-8wks on it. Here's a little trick to help you keep your receptors up and will allow you shorter breaks and you'll be able to stay on it longer with good results. After you're done a 6-8wk cycle, take 10 days off. During this time off between cycles, take an anti-histamine before bed every night, this recharges your receptors (and makes for a great sleep aid). Also, don't forget to keep taking everything else (just half the dosages for the 10 days off) except for the E,C and A, don't take these at all during the 10 days off, and keep exercising too. You might want to cut the yohimbe out as well during your rest period, but this is optional. (That little bit of yohimbe can help keep the lag feeling away while you're rejuvenating, just cut the dose!) I would normally do 60-90mins of cardio/6 days/wk. Also for diet, 4 simple rules that never fail for fat loss. Stay away from 1. saturated/trans fats, 2. enriched carbohydratyes, 3. table salt, 4. table/white sugar.

Good luck
    Last edited by Dru; 03-09-2006 at 05:47 PM.

kuad is offline Member
    and do not take 6 hours before bedtime!!!!!!

bri79 is offline Female Member
    what brand of ephedra should I get...now that it is legal again...for now anyway. YAY!

Thread Information