Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    puremusc00 is offline Junior Member

Lots of Research and came up with this 1st CYCLE

I am 23 y.o. and 6'2'' and about 180 lbs and been training for over 5 years. this is what I am looking at for my 1st cycle:

Test E 1500 mg for Week 1
    Test E 750 mg EW for Week 2-14
    Eq. 1000mg for Week 1
    Eq. 500 mg EW for weeks 2-13
    Nolva 10mg QD during cycle
    Milk Thistle: 500mg QD while on cycle and 4 weeks post cycle
    Vit. B 6: 200 mg QD while on cycle
    Vit. B5: 2-5 g qd while on cycle and 4 weeks post cycle
    All weekly doses are divided into 2 shots per week.

PCT: (2 weeks post Test and 3 weeks post Eq.)
    Clomid: 150 mg for days 1-10, 100 mg for days 11-20, 50 mg for days 21-30
    Nolva: 20mg QD for 30 days

Now...Question Time

1) What do you guys think of the length of the cycle?

2) Do I continue taking Nolva during the period of ending my cycle and PCT? Should I keep taking 10 mg QD up until PCT?

3) Any doses that seem to be off?

4) Any thoughts on frontloading?

Thanks for any input in advance!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    There are a couple of things that have caught my eye.

You are 6'2" and 180lbs, it doesn't sound like you really need steroids . I am sure with a change in diet and your workout schedual you could easially gain another 20-30lbs completely naturally. However, in the end it is your decision, and it seems as though you have made up your mind.

For a first cycle, those dosages seem a bit extreme. I think you would do fine with 500mg/w of Test Ethanate and 300mg/w of EQ. You see many cycles like the one you have posted above around the forums, but most of them are not people's 1st cycle. I would strongly consider lowering the dosages.

For estrogen protection, I like to take an AI over a SERM during cycle because it actually lowers the amount of estrogen in the blood instead of just making the estrogen less effective to the receptors. It is a matter of personal choice, but that is how I would go.

Your PCT seems to be in order as well as your frontloading dosages (2x the amount for one week). Im pretty tired, so I am sure there is probably something I overlooked, so I invite other bros to chime in.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with Defconx3's advices about the dosages I don't see
    any rason to front load them at the first week so extremely like that cuz
    it won't do any good for you at your 1st cycle I think you would be fine
    with 500mg/week of test E and 400mg/week of EQ shot both twice a
    week for about 13-14 weeks. Good luck.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Those doses are way to high for a first cycle!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puremusc00
    I am 23 y.o. and 6'2'' and about 180 lbs and been training for over 5 years. this is what I am looking at for my 1st cycle:

Test E 1500 mg for Week 1
    Test E 750 mg EW for Week 2-14
    Eq. 1000mg for Week 1
    Eq. 500 mg EW for weeks 2-13
    Vit. B 6: 200 mg QD while on cycle

Nolva: 20mg QD for 30 days

Now...Question Time

1) What do you guys think of the length of the cycle?

2) Do I continue taking Nolva during the period of ending my cycle and PCT? Should I keep taking 10 mg QD up until PCT?

3) Any doses that seem to be off?

4) Any thoughts on frontloading?

Thanks for any input in advance!

ok this is you first cycle and you loking to gain size. you are tall and very lean already. so i dont think you should run teh eq.

the test is to high for a first cycle. you should run it at 500mg week. is frt loading 1500mg in the first week is also to high.

let me show you what i think you should run.

1-4 t-bol 50mg day for jump start
    1-14 test-c 500mg week 2 shoot of 250mg monday and thursdays
    1-13 deca 400mg week 2 shoot of 200mg monday and thursdays
    1-13 b-6 200mg day
    1-14 nolv 10mg day the up dose to 20mg day till pct is done

this cycle is going to give you better gain. it.s also not going to have the same kind of side.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well I believe that is alot for your first cycle... With that said, you have done your homework. But, I would lower the test to 500mg weekly - I would frontload especially since you are not kickstarting - I would hit the clomid 100mg for 30 days then lower to 50mg for about one more week - I would take the nolva at 20mg during pct and then lower to 10mg when you lower clomid, oh, and take it about one week longer than clomid - There is no reason for you to run b6 at more than a safe dose, so try 100mg if you use it at all - 10grams is a frontload dose of b5 and 1.5g is a maintainance dose... Hope this give a bit of insight.

Thanks for the advice! I do agree with all of you about the dose and wanted your input. I am not going to start my cycle for about another 6 months but wanted to get everything in line. Also will be increasing my calorie intake until then and see if I can put on like 15 pounds naturally.( Therefore I agree with you on that too DefconX) Here is what I have changed it to:

Test E 1000 mg for Week 1
    Test E 500 mg EW for Week 2-14
    Eq. 800 mg for Week 1
    Eq. 400 mg EW for weeks 2-13
    Vit. B 6: 100 mg QD while on cycle

Nolva: 20mg QD for 30 days and then 10mg QD for 7 days

Now...Question Time

Do I continue taking Nolva during the period of ending my cycle and PCT? Should I keep taking 10 mg QD up until PCT?

Is the length of the cycle sound about right? THANKS!

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ok this is you first cycle and you loking to gain size. you are tall and very lean already. so i dont think you should run teh eq.

the test is to high for a first cycle. you should run it at 500mg week. is frt loading 1500mg in the first week is also to high.

1-13 b-6 200mg day

this cycle is going to give you better gain. it.s also not going to have the same kind of side.
    I think Gsx it the nail on the head, Hes a smart guy I would take his advice for your first cycle.

I still think people suggest and use b-6 as they were told to do it that way... We know it can be neurotoxic, but in recent years professionals have determined up to 100mg per day will not build up to toxic purportions.

Here is a link: Can Vitamin B-6 be dangerous?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No flame bro, but if you did your research, you would realize that cycle is CRAZY for a first timer. NO need to front load your test and your doses are WAY TO HIGH!!! You don't even know how you are going to respond from Test,why in gods name would you run it that high?

Here is a perfect first cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Enan 500mg (250 on Monday, 250mg on Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - (2 weeks after last test injection)

You do NOT need to run anything more!!!! Trust me! 800 mg of EQ is CRAZY! Most bro's will tell you anything over 600mg is a waste! You need to go back to the drawing board!!

Peace,

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh that 800mg of EQ was a front load dose phew.......Which you do NOT have to do.

Thanks to all again! One thing...I do not want to run Deca bc of more sides compared to Eq.
    For BLT: I decided to run the Eq. in addition to Test for a few reasons:
    1)Want to stay lean from the weight gained from test E
    2) I do not plan on doing more than one cycle and therefore want to get most out of it.
    Are these reasonable?
    For MESO: Yes, I agree with you about the b-6 and will lower to 100 mg QD. thanks!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thanks to all again! One thing...I do not want to run Deca bc of more sides compared to Eq.
    2) I do not plan on doing more than one cycle and therefore want to get most out of it.
    Are these reasonable?
    For MESO: Yes, I agree with you about the b-6 and will lower to 100 mg QD. thanks!
    at the end of this cycle come back and say ur gonna call it quits....i bet you dont. I would go with test only bro...listen to the ppl that know best

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    at the end of this cycle come back and say ur gonna call it quits....i bet you dont. I would go with test only bro...listen to the ppl that know best
    Thanks for quick reply. I am very open to everyone's suggestions and am just planning for my cycle. appreciate all the input. Is 14 weeks too long for a 1st cycle?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Are these reasonable?

1) makes NO difference, its about diet, EQ isnt going to do shit about that. if you dont wanna get fat, then eat clean. EQ will do nothing in terms of keeping fat off you.

2) still doesnt matter, you will grow crazy off 500 test a week. any more is just a waste and your not going to keep up with the diet alone most likly to put on any more. believe me, most put on 20-30 off the test alone a first cycle and thats eating like crazy. it would be rediculous to try and put on 40-50, youd probally look like a tiger afterwards from the stretch marks anyways

try to go those 6mo and put on 15lbs, and if you do..then why on earth would you want to cycle, you obviously dont need it if your gaining that well.

id wait till you break the 200 mark and gains really slow, and making sure you are overeating and not overtraining

in the 6mo youve said your going to wait, i would really stick around and read 3 forums. the training, the diet, and the educational forums. tons can be learned in 6 months. you will probally come back to this post and laugh to yourself (seriously, when i first joined oh..4-5 years ago I went back down the road and couldnt believe what I was wanting to do!)

znak is offline Senior Member
    At 6'2"/ 180 lbs, you are well under your natty potential. Look at your diet. If you get your diet in order and take 500mg of Test ew, you will grow.

This cycle is too complicated for a first cycle so far from natty potential.

If I were you, I would use 500 test ew and eat clean until I got a little fat around my midsection (for you this will be really, really, really hard to do, you will have to be eating all the time). Once you have a little fat, it means you have enough calories to support the gear. You can cut back 200 calories a day if have excess calories available freaks you out.

Continue the gear as long as you are getting good gains and are feeling good about injecting. This will probably happen in week 10-12.

Take two weeks off, then do PCT.

If you want even better gains, add dbol as recommended for week 1-4.

This is a kicka$$ cycle, tired and true, no sides, just good clean gains.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    So true bro. I remember myself saying the same thing when I wanted to run my first cycle. Once you experience the magic, you don't want to stop.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I think everyone said the same line but believe me once you feel the pump like a pump like no other ... you will change the tone of you thoughts real quick but yes 500mg of test alone for first cycle should fill you in quite well

Nobody caught this??? Well PM00, I do have to laugh since your are saying only one cycle and that is it

I have said that the last 8 times... this will be my last, I swear. My wife doesnt even say anything anymore... she just shoots when I need her to.

Just curious to everyone's reason for not using Eq. with Test in first cycle. Thanks!

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u usually try to use as few compounds as possible with first cycle, being its your first time your body is dealing w/ a foreign testosterone

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    [QUOTE=puremusc00]

LOL that is funny. Once you cross over there's no turning back and that is the truth!

any others? I appreciate the feedback!

More Research:
    I have thought out two different cycles and can't decide which to do. PLEASE do NOT think I am not listening to the advice given but I am just researching for a future cycle and want input from you bros. The reason I am still including Eq. in Cycle #2 is because I have it already.

First Cycle # 1
    Test E 500 mg EW for Week 1-12 (2 shots: #1 Monday am and #2 Thurs. pm)

PCT: (2 weeks post Test)
    Clomid: 100 mg for days 1-20, 50 mg for days 21-30

First Cycle #2
    Test E 500 mg EW for Week 1-13
    Eq. 400 mg EW for weeks 1-12
    All weekly doses are divided into 2 shots per week.(Monday AM and Thurs PM)

Clomid: 100 mg for days 1-20, 50 mg for days 21-30

Have any of you guys done either of these as a first cycle? If so, results? Which do you prefer and why? Suggestions welcomed! Honestly, I have been researching for like 2 months now and have sooooo much to learn and I realize that. THANKS MUCH!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No flame bro, but if you did your research, you would realize that cycle is CRAZY for a first timer. NO need to front load your test and your doses are WAY TO HIGH!!! You don't even know how you are going to respond from Test,why in gods name would you run it that high?

Here is a perfect first cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Enan 500mg (250 on Monday, 250mg on Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - (2 weeks after last test injection)

You do NOT need to run anything more!!!! Trust me! 800 mg of EQ is CRAZY! Most bro's will tell you anything over 600mg is a waste! You need to go back to the drawing board!!

Peace,

BLT

totally agree on this one. definately run the l-dex AND nolva. also start your l-dex and nolva 2 weeks b4 your cycle just to be safe so it's already concentrated in your blood when your test starts to rise after the first shot.this is ur first cycle remember so better to be safe then sorry and have tits

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why is evey one saying to run nolv and l-dex on a 500mg test only cycle. this is suck a over kill on anti-e's.

if you would like to run l-dex then run that throw the cycle. then with pct run the nolv and clomid.

bigcat405 is offline New Member
    From what I have read on here...I would run the Eq and Test as your first cycle. Good luck!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

1-13 b-6 200mg day

Nice setup.. Great advice with the deca over EQ..

I can tell you frontloading that much stuff Ill almost guarantee you are gonna get test flu...

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    I think your first mapped out cycle is fine. If this is your first cycle, which you say it is, you will get great gains off of test alone. Besides the K.I.S.S principle, I think this would be a good idea because test should be the base of most cycles and by running it alone you will see how much you gain from it. Afterwards in a later cycle, you can throw in deca or eq and compare that to test alone and see if there is much of a difference. You will make astounding gains off of only test, so don't think that you need to stack because many others do so. In addition, I think simpilicity will win once again in regards to how test affects your body, speaking in terms that have nothing to do with gains; ldl levels, acne, etc. Once you do a test only cycle, you can gauge all of your future cycles with this base.

That being said, I think you should start with a long ester test to get used to the injections because they won't be as frequent. You can then also see how your lifestyle either compliments or conflicts with something that requires so much dicipline.

Test Enan. @ 500mg wk for 12 wks. Your PCT looks fine.

Good Luck

Thanks to all. I am thinking of running Test E at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and PCT.

Blog Entries
    Thanks to all. I am thinking of running Test E at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and PCT.

Wow, what a good thread. I think puremusc00 has the right idea of how to take critizism and critique his own cycle accordingly. Good choice on sticking with test-e only this first cycle. I know you have a while before you start it, but good luck bro and let us know how it goes. And, yes you're going to be around a while bro, i doubt this will be your first, especially as you learn more.. so sit back and enjoy the ride Damn good thread, good info

Blog Entries
    bump for this kick ass thread

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    puremusc00,

Glad to see you are listening to everyones advice. I am just ending my first cycle ever of Test.-E. and the results are amazing. After the 5th to 6th week on cycle my friends were all blown away at how much muscle mass I had gained. It was almost embarassing. They were all making wisecracks about me being on steroids , and they didn't even know! It's almost too obvious! But I am loving every minute of it!

And by the way...don't think this will be your only cycle ever. Like the other guys have told you, once you cross over there's no way you will ever want to go back!!

How does my PCT look? (For a Test E 500 every week for 10 weeks)

For PCT:
    Novla 20 mg QD for 30 days
    Clomid: 100mg for 15 days and 50mg for 15 days

Should I continue to run the Nolva from the time I finish my cycle and start my PCT? thanks!

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    puremusc00,

Glad to see you are listening to everyones advice. I am just ending my first cycle ever of Test.-E. and the results are amazing. After the 5th to 6th week on cycle my friends were all blown away at how much muscle mass I had gained. It was almost embarassing. They were all making wisecracks about me being on steroids , and they didn't even know! It's almost too obvious! But I am loving every minute of it!

And by the way...don't think this will be your only cycle ever. Like the other guys have told you, once you cross over there's no way you will ever want to go back!!
    Same here Bro, I had the same experience with my first cycle of test. After awhile the comments from friends and coworkers gets a little embarrassing. I started getting comments after just 2wks from close friends.

PCT looks fine. Run nolva all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    PCT looks fine. Run nolva all the way through.
    Therefore, run Nolva at 10mg QD and 20mg QD during PCT? thanks

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    Those doses are way to high for a first cycle!

im wondering why it took 3 posts for this......thank god someone came out and said it

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, man, good decision. Test e at 500mgs will be awesome, you'll see. you have the rest of your life to try frontloading, deca , eq, and all the other goodies....no hurry! i hope you don't think your going too run JUST ONE cycle then quit.....that's not how it works. lol

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    yes, cycle reccomendations.....good on ya

now lets get onto the important stuff since setting up a cycle can be done by a retarded monkey

post your diet and training for critique since 5 years to get to your size sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information