Thread: stacking D-BOL

akwall47 is offline New Member

stacking D-BOL

i've heard that dianabol alone (30mg/day) will not get me great results. what should dianabol be stacked with and dosnt have too many side-effects??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    test

cyp sust stan or enan(best)

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    with any kind of test make the dbol as a kick start 4 ur cycle 30 mg for 4 weeks with test e @ 500 mg 12 weeks for example

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't mean to laugh at anyone, but stacking Dbol is typical US reaction: ok don't mock cuz im french but, my best friend and partner's been using Dbol only for 2 years (with Nolvadex /Clomid) and never had any water (i swear he's a shredded as you can be) no acne, maybe hairless but since he's shaved, who gives a fuck?. Also he never told me about his liver but as we tell eachother when it work or not, i assume he must be great! So you see, i personally don't think stacking Dbol and test is mandatory

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I don't mean to laugh at anyone, but stacking Dbol is typical US reaction: ok don't mock cuz im french but, my best friend and partner's been using Dbol only for 2 years (with Nolvadex /Clomid) and never had any water (i swear he's a shredded as you can be) no acne, maybe hairless but since he's shaved, who gives a fuck?. Also he never told me about his liver but as we tell eachother when it work or not, i assume he must be great! So you see, i personally don't think stacking Dbol and test is mandatory
    As a rule, if you don't like havin' boners, you're right. Dbol will TOTALLY supress your natural test levels, with no exogenous test good luck feeling like man.

Exclamation I can but agree on that

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    As a rule, if you don't like havin' boners, you're right. Dbol will TOTALLY supress your natural test levels, with no exogenous test good luck feeling like man.
    BUT, i see that he does not have any problem w/ that and guess what, maybe is he an alien, but only with tribulus, he solved that, so if it works for him i'll give it a try....but once again, you're right about that.

BUT, i see that he does not have any problem w/ that and guess what, maybe is he an alien, but only with tribulus, he solved that, so if it works for him i'll give it a try....but once again, you're right about that.
    I am actually one of those freaks myself, I have never had a prob with the wood, even during my first cycle which was deca and dbol -still got great wood-but I still try to keep my preaching to the rule, not the exception.

I am actually one of those freaks myself, I have never had a prob with the wood, even during my first cycle which was deca and dbol-still got great wood-but I still try to keep my preaching to the rule, not the exception.

Keep going that way bro'. i wish someday i'll do the same..........

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO orals like dbol are the main reason why so many of the early steroid experimenters are dying at an early age.. What I've read I wouldnt recommend any orals for long term use...

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    IMO orals like dbol are the main reason why so many of the early steroid experimenters are dying at an early age.. What I've read I wouldnt recommend any orals for long term use...
    I also think that the mass quantities these guys took is partly to fault, I have read about guys taking nearly a gram of test per day back in the day. That is a lot of frickin gear. Plus the abuse of NSAIDs has caused a great deal of the kidney failures you read about.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo

Hey guys when you say early experiments. do you mean like the 1960's if they are dying now how young are they? late 60's?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The information being distributed on this site and many others regarding the problems associated with dbol only cycles and the importance of incorporating test in your various cycles is tried and proven to work.

Some people think they will come up with some miraculous new way to administer AAS. Believe me; it has all been tried before.

If you research a bit and think about what is going on in the body it is simple to see that test is important to keep everything up and running. Some may get away without incorporating test into their cycles but for the most part it just does not work as well as a cycle with test included. This is backed by the cumulative years of experience of the board membership, mods and vets.

I'm a firm believer in the adage; "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Why disregard what is proven to work and experiment on your own body just because you know some guy who managed to grow despite doing some esoteric cycle? The research has already been done, the knowledge is right in front of you and its free, all you have to do is use it.
    Last edited by eGGz; 09-26-2005 at 11:00 AM.

Hey guys when you say early experiments. do you mean like the 1960's if they are dying now how young are they? late 60's?

There have actually been quite a few BB from the 80s and 90s pass away. If you need names I can look them up but, it has happened. But I always try to remember, they were taking huge quantities of gear, way more than I would ever consider, for obvious reasons.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    There have actually been quite a few BB from the 80s and 90s pass away. If you need names I can look them up but, it has happened. But I always try to remember, they were taking huge quantities of gear, way more than I would ever consider, for obvious reasons.

Oh ok dont need names but the 80's to me wouldnt really be early experiments. its more like the middle age if steroids haha

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    Oh ok dont need names but the 80's to me wouldnt really be early experiments. its more like the middle age if steroids haha
    I think he's refering to the fact that at this time they were relativley cheap and mega dosing was the in thing to do. Kinda like today with UG labs and the homebrew kitchen chemist that make their own for a fraction of the cost and get twice as much.

Thread Information