Thread: Multiple Orals

jucinator is offline Associate Member

Multiple Orals

Currently am on d-bol 50mgs ed and anavar 40mgs a day plus 2 different injectables. I am only using the orals for 5 weeks , do you think this is to much?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    Currently am on d-bol 50mgs ed and anavar 40mgs a day plus 2 different injectables. I am only using the orals for 5 weeks , do you think this is to much?
    It's a tad high.I know guys that run Dbol at 80 mgs with no issues,for 5-6 weeks.But you're at 90 mgs combined.You should be OK.
    You'll get flamed for posting this,but at least you had the balls to ask.

~Pinnacle~

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What are the injectables?

Also, why dont you run Dbol for the first 4 weeks of your cycle and Var the final 6 weeks?

yeah but alot of people on here are on higher dosages then the standard 500mgs test a week 400 mgs deca a week and 30 mgs d-bol ED. The test i get from aop is 500mgs per cc, 2 cc a week and lifes great plus 800mgs of deca , then ad d-bol and a little anavar for fun and boom the gains come rollin in .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    yeah but alot of people on here are on higher dosages then the standard 500mgs test a week 400 mgs deca a week and 30 mgs d-bol ED. The test i get from aop is 500mgs per cc, 2 cc a week and lifes great plus 800mgs of deca , then ad d-bol and a little anavar for fun and boom the gains come rollin in .
    Nice..I never said anything was wrong with that at all.You have to understand this is somewhat a newbie board.So ppl don't post higher dose cycles.You'll just get flamed by wannabees that no nothing at all.

~Pinnacle~

Oh i know bro its just so much of the same stuff, some of my friends are on 500mgs every other day. they weight 285-290 i only weight about 245-7 depending on what time of the day i weight myself.I have also split up the orals before but this time i wanted to see what would happen if i take them at the same time . so far no bad sides . i drink plenty of water everyday, but i have noticed its week 3.5 and my urine is very strong smelling, only have 2 weeks left and then im done with the orals on this cycle

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Nice..I never said anything was wrong with that at all.You have to understand this is somewhat a newbie board.So ppl don't post higher dose cycles.You'll just get flamed by wannabees that no nothing at all.

~Pinnacle~
    LOL very true!

Thread Information