sleazyrider is offline Junior Member

1 Inch Pin Long Enough 4 Glute?

Is a 1 Inch Pin Long Enough for a Glute injection... if it's pushed ALL the way in and I'm low on the bodyfat?

I think 1 1/2 is recommended, but is 1 sufficient?

Thanks again, Sleazy

4plates is offline Banned
    1 in will work on a low bf% glute,just make sure you are hitting the upper outer portion and your good to go,
    primo hurts and 3 days is normal.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah, if you are low in bf, you should be okay. 4plates is right

Thanks for the info! I'm just walking around and it feels like someone's kicked me in the ass!!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I dont want to chime in on this post but as I sat here and read this I just starting thinking to myself.....

I am having a hard time of it this weekend with my valley effect on test. (For those that dont know what I am talking about. I injected on Saturday a week ago and cannot inject until a week later. Day 6 and 7 this week has been a real bitch for me. I am in week 6 of my test injections. I am having base level blood work done on Monday and a MOD told me to wait to inject till after the blood draw so my test levels will not be to high. I think this is good advice.) Anyway so I am really tired and mentally out of it because my body is crashing. Wants that test you know.

I am also taking hGH and I think it may be causing some carpal tunnel compressions. If so it is suppose to go away with reduce dosage and continued use of hGH. So the case studies say.

SO....with this said and the post I just read we really go through a lot to be body builders........I am glad I work out. Without this release I would go nutz. I just wonder if those that look at us and grip at us and make fun of us really know what we go through to try and make our bodies the best they can be.

I hope the next time someone says, "I just dont know why you want to get bigger and work out so much" that I dont kick their ass from here (Houston) to New York.

Ok I will shut up and go away. Sorry........I feel better now....

I hear you bro!

But when I'm on the beach this summer I know my mind won't be thinking of my sore ass anymore - I'll be concentrating on the 'assets' of some hot blondies!!

Reap the rewards, whatever they may be, my friend!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    A 1" pin will work, but I find taht when i use a 1 1/2" pin I get less soreless and a smaller lump...

thanks for that good info! I'll try a bigger pin next time cos my ass is killin me!

How many more days of a sore 'glute' till I should start worrying I fucked up the injection!!

Thanks

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    sleazy was that your first inj bro

Originally posted by mishon1
    sleazy was that your first inj bro
    yup

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i use 1inch glute and i have 9-10 percent body fat. i also have a small ass so 1inch is fine for me.

spongebob is offline New Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    i use 1inch glute and i have 9-10 percent body fat. i also have a small ass so 1inch is fine for me.
    Same here.

sleazyrider - you definately don't want to sink the pin all the way in. If for some reason the pin were to break off while in, you'd have a hard time pulling it out. If you've got low BF & a small butt, you should be fine, otherwise get the larger pin... IMHO.

Going on my 3rd week and none of the subsequent pokes were as painful as the first. I've noticed that excessive movement of the pin while it's in is what seems to cause me the most pain... also pushing the plunger in too quickly.

Thread Information