freedomfighter06 is offline New Member

overseas orders, declaration

I am going out on a floppy limb here, but I am thinking (really hard) about ordering from a legit source in Europe (austria I think). Just a 10cc of deca and some anavar tabs. Thats it. Now I have read a few seizure posts on here and most of them get the letter or busted (big orders). If I send them a letter of declaration stating that its for personal use and under a 90 day supply, will this make any difference??

Thanks

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    probablly not...i doubt they would even care about your letter, honestly...if ya dont have a good, legit local source, and your gonna go overseas via the net, just take your chances like the rest of us...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter06
    I am going out on a floppy limb here, but I am thinking (really hard) about ordering from a legit source in Europe (austria I think). Just a 10cc of deca and some anavar tabs. Thats it. Now I have read a few seizure posts on here and most of them get the letter or busted (big orders). If I send them a letter of declaration stating that its for personal use and under a 90 day supply, will this make any difference??
    Thanks

Nope!

freedomfighter06 is offline New Member
    Ok.....I didnt think so. (spins wheel of chance)

FF06

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter06

Thanks
    the last thing you want to do it send a letter to customs, telling them your going to be recieving class 3 narcotics, in the mail.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    the last thing you want to do it send a letter to customs, telling them your going to be recieving class 3 narcotics, in the mail.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea I'm with you.

Kawliga2380 is offline New Member
    HAHAHA

You can order a 90 day supply of medications that are uncontrolled for personal use.

However, you can contact the attorney general's office for permission to bring back controlled substances, but those are generally only permitted under limited circumstances, and gear for a bodybuilder I dont think will work.

So please dont send them a letter.

Thread Information