stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

can any1 help me??

I have a problem here.. I am having really hard time figuring out that is the second half of my gear bunk or not. I know this should be a nobrainer but dont have any experience and getting really mixed signals.
    My cycle:
    1-3 Test P 50mg ED
    1-8 Test E 750mg /wk
    1-9 Deca 400mg /wk
    9- Test C (British dragon, not sure if good)
    10- Deca (British dragon, not sure if good)

Im now strating week 12. I had really nice gains until last two weeks. I feel like I have plateaud, actually felt a lil weaker even and was sure the gear was bunk but then last week had two ok days in the gym when made new set records even. Not great improvements but some still. Then I have felt really tired on two seperate days - like lethargic even (feel a lil tired all the time). but then I did get sick though which could explain sumin. In general I am lacking the drive/confidence which I had weeks ago. Sex drive I feel is a il diminished but then again I still am really horny and need to get it at least 3 times a day, minimum.. My weight is still the same, hasnt dropped, hasnt grown. I actually lost 5 lbs after changing compounds but they came slowly back but still weigh the same as in week 7 or sumin.. Ok thx for any info.. really puzzled here coz if the gear is bunk I should move into PCT quite soon..

additional tip: My bacne flared up like 2weeks ago but it has cleard since without ne change in medication. .. to me this seems to hint thzat the junk would be bunk. B4 I have gotten bacne when i go into PCT...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people hit a slowing point around week 12. I sounds normal to me and that your just looking to far into it. I myself would shift drugs to keep gains or losses going. It may be time to think about going on pct.

Yeah but I hit the plateau at week 10 not 12.. but maybe u r right... but it would be important for me to know weather the gear is bunk or not so I can time out PCT right..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i had the same thing happen to me.. was running test e for 13 weeks with deca for 12. 9th week in i decided to lengthen the cycle by a couple weeks. i cldn't get test e so i got some test c from bd... by week 11 i felt like the gains were no longer coming. i had upped my cals and protien but still no good. when it came time to use the test c i decided to up my dosage from 500mg a week to a little over 660mg a week. now i m in week 15 and the gains r coming back strong... u cld have just hit a plateau...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    My last cycle just ended at week 11 of 12, just got to a point where I started to feel like shiznit and felt like I wasn't getting anymore gains. I don't think it was bunk gear either 'cause it was all from same batch and supplier, just a plateau.

I would assume I would feel it more strongly maybe if the gear would be bunk (weight loss and noticalbe decrease in strength). But then again the plateauing of the gains was so sudden. The diffrence was HUGE between week 8/9 and week 9/10 To topvega: So what did u do to get the gains back? Did they come back after u switched to the test C or some weeks later? Maybe I will still give it a week or two... if nothing then PCT, if not I would still have like 6 weeks left.. So far my weight is up about 20 lbs. But honestly was expecting a lil more strength wise since this is my first proper cycle - but then again I waited until I got into decently high level natural so maybe thats also y I cant expect to gain 80 lbs on my bench like some do on their first cycle.. So it is common like shortie says to strat feeling tired n crappy at this point? S

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Hasn't been common for me, normally when I get to the end of a cycle I just add a couple weeks cause I don't want to be off, but this time was different. I could have just been sick, but I really felt like shit. I will also say it was my first time with test in the gram a week range also.

yeah, I would really like to know whats up so I could make the right decision. but what it seems like is that it prolly is not fake gear since I would see it more concretically? So this just makes me wonder bout PCT.. Im planniong on doing the last weeks with test prop so I can go into PCT a lot quicker so maybe I should just drop the deca n test c now.. I will wait for a couple days still n see how this week goes in the gym.. It is also possible I overdosed, did too much AAS for an inexperienced guy? I went that high cause with my first cycle (which got terminated at week 6 bcoz of pneumonia) I wasnt gaining that much n I am a big guy. That time I did 100 mg test prop EOD+ deca 300mg /week. But all in all if I manage to keep most of the gains made now I would be quite satisfied.. after all... I gained more in this cycle than the whole last year so that way its good, but after hearing all these stories about massive gains of unimaginable magnitude =)

Thread Information