raginredneck is offline Junior Member

running a fever a-- real sore

i just did 1st shot of sust , everything went well, had good work out next day my ass is very sore, and running a fever does any body have any ideals, will nolva help this or is this something else

zeroyon is offline New Member
    I had a similiar occurance, W/ Sust from EC Labs, in the thigh super sore and a slight fever the day after and for like 2 days,, then it just kinda tapered off as I continued to work out. I'm thinking it was body culture shock or somethin but everything is straight now...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I frequently get mild fevers at various points during my cycles. So long as you don't have a fever along with an injection site that looks like it's infected you'll be ok. Drink your water, get your sleep and it will pass in due time.

krustie is offline New Member
    advil will help lower the fever and get rid of the soreness ..i have same prob every once in a while

would it be overkill to start antibotics if it continues to third day,i think might be gettin better tho, i have read other post that mention ba% what is that

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I doubt you need antibiotics. Just take some ibuprofin (advil) say 400-600mg and you'll be fine. This type of reaction is quite normal.

zeroyon is offline New Member
    If for some need you do feel the overwhelming urge to go antibiotics.. Penicillin, Ampicillin, and tetracycline can be ordered online under the names fishpen, fishcycline, fishcillin... Its actually marketed for fish tanks and is nothing more than 100mg geltabs of the antibiotic. No aquatic additives so don't worry.. I wouldnt look for it under other names as they sometimes put and additive in it that would make a human puke..to keep us from paying $6.99 for it. So we have to get a prescription for the same stuff and pay over 20 bucks. I'm not condoning or advertising just stating my personal experience...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u have to just remember that certain antibiotics work against certain bacteria...

lump is going down almost gone , having real flush face . ass not as sore so getting better. gonna start nolva , thanx for the advice tho ,

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by raginredneck
    would it be overkill to start antibotics if it continues to third day,i think might be gettin better tho, i have read other post that mention ba% what is that
    Benzol Alchohol. It is generally considered to be the biggest culprit in painful injections.

Thread Information