zeroyon is offline New Member

Look at the Titties on this Dude....

Sorry bout the title, but I figured that would be the bestway to get some attention in here... (and yes, those manbreasts are mine lol)
    Mods don't boot me I'm not sure which forum this should have gone in exactly but heres what I'm gonna do.. I know that the vast majority of the people on this site are truley curious about the effect that steroids have on the body (No shit huh?). A great majority are newbies who have never done a cycle and are planning on it, or people that would consider it if they could be sure of the results.. regardless they all have the same questions rolling around in the head.. Can it bulk me up?, Can I get ripped in 10 weeks? I want to go from Erkel to Ronnie Collman over the summer, What are the effects, Acne, What about my nuts etc.....
    The story on me is this. I spent 9 years in the Marines 1995-2004 in early 03 I was involved in a training accident (fast-roping from a Ch-46). Gotta hold the rope!!!!!!! Anyway I went down about 20 feet, chopper lurched and I was no longer holding the rope I was holding air. Air as it happens is not very supportive of body weight, (the ground 19 feet below is..imagine that). So down I went right up until that sudden stop at the end. In all actuallity the only thing that I remember about the actual impace with terra firma was a searing, shooting, ungodly imanginable pain in my right leg..The rest of me just kinda crumbled into a ball of jello around it. The pain from that blocked out everything else, and I mean everything.. I didnt see the chopper, the other marines, the corpsman yelling nuthin... I was focussed on the pain from the leg. As it turns out when I landed (crashed) I had my right leg extented and the first part to touch the ground was my right instep which stopped and planted about 1 foot laterally to the right.. Gravity being as it is the rest of me continued straight down to mother earth.. Shearing pretty much everthing from my thighdown...Broken Tibula, Fibula, Torn ACL, MCL, Partial PCL, Torn Meniscus, and just to add insult to injury I twisted my ankle. The rest of me was in pretty good shape, nothing major, just some scrapes and bruises.. After being reassembled by Navy Medicine and 18 months of rehab I was medically discharged from the Marine Corps in October of 04.
    At nowhere near 100% I would say 75%-80% at best.. I've taken the last year and rehabed slowly, runs, weights etc.. I would say I'm at 95% now, I can run 5 miles in 45-50 minutes, deadlifts, bench are all o.k. but I at least now at a point where I'm conditioned enough and physically able to get back to where I was.
    Heres where I come in..I just started a cycle of Sust250 and am planning on 250ml a week for 10 weeks.. (I am an admitted newbie at injectables) Dianabol was all the rage in the Marine Corps, but injectables were very, far, and few between. Physically I would rank myself as ABOVE AVERAGE, reason being my natural build is 5'8" 190-200lbs, meaning I'm not a hard gainer and the infastructure, Framework for good gains is in place already... As far as conditioning I would rank myself AVERAGE GUY (look at pics nuff said...)
    I will post my routine, weight, diet, and pics of myself on a weekly basis so people can get a good idea how much is to be realistically expected as far as gains etc, over a 10 week period. I'm at the perfect point now as I'm AVERAGE GUY.. like 75% of the people that flip through this site..
    As of the moment my stats are 5'8" 196lbs, waist 36 (them 34's are tight lol) Deadlift 340lbs for 10, bench 240 for 3, BB curl 135 for 10 ,squats 225 for 5... Just some basic stats so you see where I'm starting from... I welcome advice, and worthwhile opinions, about physique, routine, my use of gear etc.
    Now for those of you thinking that I'm some putz whose has never been in shape and doesnt have the heart to do it.. I'll post some pre-injury pics.
    Had to get that in there for those that will undoubtedly feel the desire to flame me.. I've done it before and I'll do it again I just thought it would be nice to give others a good idea of what they can expect..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look at the Titties on this Dude....-bodyshot1.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-bodyshot2.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-bodyshot3.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-profilechest2.jpg  

The Gear

2 5ml viles of Sustaject, Plenty of Clomid and Nolvadex , and a bonus bottle of Test Cypionate ..

The Plan...
    250ml of Sustanon once a week for 10 weeks...
    Will I need the Nolvadex?(dont know)
    Suggestions on PCT would be appreciated...
    The Test Cypionate was a package deal so I guess it'll be somewhere down the road in another cycle..

First Injection was Saturday the 24th.Right thigh..I had a little bitch panic attack after I injected (cold sweats and lasted all of about 3 minutes) mind racing... what if this shit was fake? What if I just injected myself with heroin.. lol.. (newbie to injectables)...

Sunday went for a 6 mile run.. no pain, mild tenderness..

MONDAY- Right thigh feels like I got donkey kicked in it...Constant Charlie horse feeling,,, feel like I'm handicapped... No swelling, No redness, Nothing leading me to believe it is infected.. After some research--- It has come to my attention that SUSTANON hurts!! Good thing is I'm not the only one to have enjoyed this... Misery loves company...

MODS if I have broken a social fopa by placing these pics here.. let me know..Not being devious... and if it's wrong I'm dumb and didnt know better...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look at the Titties on this Dude....-thekit.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-sustagoodpic.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-nolvadex.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-clomi.jpg   Look at the Titties on this Dude....-cypo.jpg  

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You curl #'s are out of sight! 135 curls for 10... forget about me talking about the squat. You have me killed in bicep curls.

The preinjury Me.. and it's me the tatoos match...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look at the Titties on this Dude....-me1.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Good luck to ya and Hey it's always nice to here from another jarhead..Your muscle memory will help you a lot with your recovery. You must have been in a grunt unit?! I was with 1/5 SSP. Keep us updated on your progress.

cb25 is offline Banned
    well, i'm not so sure what to tell you since you've already started...but sust at 250mg once a week is not the best run.

you'd need injects closer together (EOD or so) to take advantage of the shorter esters in the sust. i would have gone for a simple, one ester test (such as the cyp) through the cycle, even then i'd do it 2x/week.

nolva would be a good idea to have on hand...if you develop tenderness in your nipples or the area, you'll want to have it on hand, otherwise just use it with your pct.

in the PCT forum, there is a protocol called "pheedno's pct" -- it's the pct program i usually recommend. JMO.

I've got the 10ml Cyp on hand, I just wasnt sure how to run it... I actually wanted to go sus / dianabol .. but I dont' have those kind a friends yet...Is it possible to suppliment the Sustanon w/ the cyp to stretch the esters out. (the only dumb question is the question never asked...)

And I would like to revise my last statement... Sustanon MotherF%#king feels like somebody Charlie horsed me with a brick....(my whine for the day)..

J-dog.... I was stationed in Okinawa on Camp Hansen (the land of the Hand...)

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroyon
    And I would like to revise my last statement... Sustanon MotherF%#king feels like somebody Charlie horsed me with a brick....(my whine for the day)..
    LOL, join the club.. keep up the good work

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    since ualready started you could base the cycle offthe cyp (althoguh i think you need more personally) and do the sust EOD at a lower dose. I really think you should just stop though and get more gear first so things can be done properly. but thats just me
    magic

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    keep us updated bro

I totally agree that I need some more gear, but that comes with connections and time.. time I have plenty of...(patience is a virtue) and the connections will come..
    I suppose just for the purposes of this experiment, Well run it as is and give a true and acurate pictured profile of what just the bare minimum can do...(when accompanied by the proper dedication to diet and workout routine).. The results may be minimal or they may be moderate or there may be signifigant improvement.. At the end of 10 weeks.. We will know for sure. As my experience grows, so will my regimen..I havent seen a detailed week by week anylisis anywhere on this site with different mixes... Just this was me and this is me 12 weeks later kinda stuff..
    .. I will post pics every week along with the weights as I progress...

Hell I just learned about leaky nipples today... lol

As for the workout I'll post that tommorrow.. it's on the other computer and it's already 10 at night here.. gotta sleep to grow...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The bonus bottle is for extra credit. Just nail your diet and keep w/o intensity up and you will see nice results. You need 250mgs e3d (500mgs+/week) on sust with maybe turanibol jump starting the first 3-4 weeks. Do it right and you'll be happy.

If that's all you got then do sust 250mgs then cyp 200mgs e3d, alternating. Get some more sust and some orals if you can.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-26-2005 at 08:27 PM.

I'm a dumbass.. Clarify for those of us educated in the GA. school system...

"If that's all you got then do sust 250mgs then cyp 200mgs e3d, alternating. Get some more sust and some orals if you can."

Alternating?
    Sat Sun Mon Tues Wends Thurs Fri Sat Sun Mon Tues Wends Thurs Fri Sat Sun

Sus Cyp Cyp Sus Cyp Cyp Sus Cyp

Something like the above?

And as for orals or turanibol... I'm still a newbie here and got no creds yet... It takes time to establish those kind a relationships...

And as for

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=zeroyon]I'm a dumbass.. Clarify for those of us educated in the GA. school system...

"If that's all you got then do sust 250mgs then cyp 200mgs e3d, alternating. Get some more sust and some orals if you can."

I think what he means is alternate substances every 3 days like:
    Mon sust / Thu Cyp / Sat sust / Tues cyp.......etc etc.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ...i was educated in the GA school system and I think I'm okay. You sound like you got everything set. Don't forget to eat right - diet is still the most important thing. Good luck bro

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    The bonus bottle is for extra credit. Just nail your diet and keep w/o intensity up and you will see nice results. You need 250mgs e3d (500mgs+/week) on sust with maybe turanibol jump starting the first 3-4 weeks. Do it right and you'll be happy.

If that's all you got then do sust 250mgs then cyp 200mgs e3d, alternating. Get some more sust and some orals if you can.

If it's not going to be shot ed or eod and you're going to combine it with cyp I would recommend a half cc of sust and a half of cyp twice a week to help keep blood levels a a little more stable rather then alternate.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    another way you could od it sine you seem to want to no matter what. is to run the sust sligjhtly higher. as to utilize the long esters in it (cyp and enanth) then take off where the sust leaves off with just the cyp. I dont know your concentration on the sust in regards to all the ester but you could calculate it all out and then run ti so you can do a consistant long ester cycle (u wont get much out of the prop in it though cause it wont be run frequent enogh)
    do you get what im sayign or is it kinda confusing?
    magic

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i really don't know what to make of this thread

Educating myself with the help of others on this board.. Taking critisim for the things I don't know, and getting advice from more experienced individuals... that's what to make of this thread...All for the purpose of being better in the end....
    Thanks, for the help guys.. and keep contributing...

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    i really don't know what to make of this thread
    agreed..hate to be the one to let you down, but by the looks of the pics, alot more training is needed before a cycle..IMO. You said your body is above average?? Who's average are you measuring this by?? Good to know your here to get educated before jumping on the juice train!! Good luck bro!!

i'd save the sust and run the cyp @ 500mgs/wk for 12 wks (250mgs 2x a wk). nolva 10mgs during and bump up to 20mgs in pct. clomid for pct with the nolva. have fun and get huge. make sure your diet, sleep, and training are in check.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    agreed..hate to be the one to let you down, but by the looks of the pics, alot more training is needed before a cycle..IMO. You said your body is above average?? Who's average are you measuring this by?? Good to know your here to get educated before jumping on the juice train!! Good luck bro!!
    he's already done one stick.

big_C is offline Member
    i know

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Throw that cyp in there. Inject that every 3rd or 4th day. Use what sust you have with eod injections. You'll get a bit of a kickstart from the prop ester and the cyp should be kicked in by the time you're done with the sust.

You're gonna need all that test to make it worthwhile, bro.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    another way you could od it sine you seem to want to no matter what. is to run the sust sligjhtly higher. as to utilize the long esters in it (cyp and enanth) then take off where the sust leaves off with just the cyp.
    magic
    There isnt cyp or enanthate in sust. It's decanoate, prop, phenylprop and isocaproate.

Big C
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C

Average would be a societal crosscut of the general American Male. Walk in to WalMart Man, The average guy is pretty sad. More than likely cant hit a single pull-up, The average is unable to bench there own body weight, or deadlift 250+lbs, The average is slender built 155-180lbs little muscle mass in any. If you truley take the time to read the first post you will see my explanation behind above average (It has to do with my frame and structure.. yes I know I got some belly action going on.. BFD (Big fucking deal). Dedication, Diet and Routine will handle it..

Again this is why I started this thread, to see the varied opinions out there.. And to compile a no BS example of what the effect of a certain controlled cycle would be. Perhaps I am a bit of a minamalist, But from everything that I'm starting to believe.. Less is more..Only in so much as people tend to put the use of steroids over a prison like regimented, measure your food diet. I see alot of posts where people don't feel they are getting the required gains so they decided to up dosages, switch dosages etc. Without truley controlling there diet and eating habbits.. As of the moment and for the duration of this experiment.. I eating as controlled as a deathrow inmate, and hitting cardio twice a week (5 and 8 mile run)

Thanks for the comments Big C, and you aint letting me down, I think I need better diet and aroebic excercise that's all..But well see how it all turns out..

Posted the workout below.. Feel free to Flame me...
    Attached Files Attached Files

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroyon
    Big C

Average would be a societal crosscut of the general American Male. Walk in to WalMart Man, The average guy is pretty sad. More than likely cant hit a single pull-up, The average is unable to bench there own body weight, or deadlift 250+lbs, The average is slender built 155-180lbs little muscle mass in any. If you truley take the time to read the first post you will see my explanation behind above average (It has to do with my frame and structure.. yes I know I got some belly action going on.. BFD (Big fucking deal). Dedication, Diet and Routine will handle it..

Again this is why I started this thread, to see the varied opinions out there.. And to compile a no BS example of what the effect of a certain controlled cycle would be. Perhaps I am a bit of a minamalist, But from everything that I'm starting to believe.. Less is more..Only in so much as people tend to put the use of steroids over a prison like regimented, measure your food diet. I see alot of posts where people don't feel they are getting the required gains so they decided to up dosages, switch dosages etc. Without truley controlling there diet and eating habbits.. As of the moment and for the duration of this experiment.. I eating as controlled as a deathrow inmate, and hitting cardio twice a week (5 and 8 mile run)

Thanks for the comments Big C, and you aint letting me down, I think I need better diet and aroebic excercise that's all..But well see how it all turns out..

Posted the workout below.. Feel free to Flame me...

Well, I expected to get some negative feedback. Usually when you tell a guy that by the looks of the pics of him, he needs to worry more about diet and training and worry less about the cycle, he responds negatively and lashes out like some immature adolesent.Your response was quite surprising. From your response it's quite obvious that you are a very mature, smart and level headed guy, and that's half the battle there. The United States MC did there job well in training you and all Marines, it's mind easing to know that guys like you are out there making it possible for guys like me to live free, God Bless You for that. Now, I do know a little about injury, one year ago I severed two fingers, my ring and middle finger on my right hand were crushed off in an hydraulic press. A friend picked up the fingers, but they were unable to re-attach because they were literaly flat, crushed in the accident. Anyway, after surgery, three months of Pecocets and Nuerotin and no gym at all, I walked back into the gym. When I left the gym three months before, I was 285 pounds. Benching 380 in reps of 10, 4 sets. Curling 280 on the Hammer strengh machine..ect...coming back was the hardest thing to do. In three months, I dropped to 250 pounds and obviously the poundage in the gym dropped alot. Now, 9 months later, I'm back up to 280, 285 in that range and I'm lifting heavier now than then. Last week I hit a mildstone for me, benched 515 on the negative. What I'm saying is your a smart guy and you will be succesful in reaching your goals. Keep us posted with pics.
    Last edited by big_C; 09-28-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Big C, Again thanks for the comments...I have a guy that works for me that lost the same fingers via Paint Injection...(We call him the ninja turtle) lol... Well it's Friday, Tommorow is Stick number 2 (not so much dreading that as much as Monday when it will be sore as hell)..
    Lessons I have learned...
    Diets are not as hard to maintain as I thought. (As long as you put the preparation in and have the right stuff on hand... It's not all that difficult..Actually you begin to look forward to your feedings....lol)
    The diet I'm running right now is as follows I would appreciate any critiques any of you may have...
    Breakfast 2 Servings of Oatmeal mixed w/skim milk, and two scoops of whey..
    Protein 40g Fat 8 grams, Carbs 43g Cal 370
    (note Publix Oatmeal has more Protein and less fat than the quaker dude)

10 a.m. The big can of tuna (double the size of the small ones) and a Banana
    Protein 66g Fat 3.5 Carbs 27 Cal 165

12 a.m. 3 Serving (Fat free cottage cheese) 1 Apple
    Protein 45G fat 0 Carbs 36 Cal 320

2 p.m. The little can of tuna...
    Protein 32G fat 1 Carbs 0 Cal 240

4 pm. 3 Serving (fat free cottage cheese) banana
    Protein 46 fat 1 Carbs 42 Cal 345

5 Gym time

Post workout 2 Protein Bars
    Protein 60 Fat 14 Carbs 58 Cal 580

7.p.m Dinner ( Which generally consists of some white rice another can of tuna, spinach, some lean beef.. a salad and a glass of tea.. I havent figured out the calories are on that one and protein info but I'm sure it aint to bad...)

Totals.... Protein 290grams Fat 27.5 Carbs 196 Calories 2100-2500

I'm sure it varies as I havent figured in the evening dinner...

Opinions Welcome...

Thread Information