Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Question Fat Burning Aids - Which one is best?

We are all aware that to burn fat you need to control your diet and do your cardio, however, since there are a number of effective "suppliments" out there that can be utilized to help us, I was wondering what everyone thinks of each one, and if money was no object which one would you go with and why.

I was going to make this a poll but I would rather hear your views than just see the results.

1) GH
    We all hear about the fat burning properties of this. We also hear about the price! (I did say money was no object though)

2) T3/4
    Iv read a lot about this recently and I am leaning towards this for effectiveness and price

3) DNP
    Read a fair bit about this but seems a bit scary to me and its also rather hard to get hold of apparently

4) Clen
    Iv used this a few times with reasonable results but is it on par with the others?

5) ECA
    Personally I cant use this since I cant use caffeine but assuming I could how effective would it be compared to the others mentioned?

6) ?? Do you have another to add ??

Please give valid reasons for your selection! If you have had experience then let us know about it. I think this would be a valuable thread for those newbies who are coming along looking at AS for fat burning. There have been a few threads now where people have been corrected about this.

If you have used one of these with great success let us know your dose etc. Thanks people.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

6. Diet and cardio.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    DNP , DNP

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I won't use the pfg (lutalayse) is scares me and seems pretty damn uncomfortable...I don't like having ths shits...

DNP ...I've used it quite a few times but it is very uncomfortable and I don't really care for it...Seems like the rebound from it always puts the weight back on me...

GH...Haven't tried it yet but have a few kits stashed and will try it out come August at 4.5IU's a day for about 6 months...

T3...One of my favorites as long as I run some anabolics at the same time...

clen ...Works pretty well for me but I find myself using 10 tabs a day near the end of my 2 week cycle...

NYC...Seems to work well for me as well, but it really fucks up my sleep...

This is what has worked bets for me so far...
    Cycleon's 60 day T3 cycle alond with NYC and Clen...Clen for weeks 1 + 2, NYC buliding up to 6 a day for weeks 3+4, clen for weeks 5+6, NYC for weeks 7+8...This seems to give me the best long term results...I can't wait to add GH to the mix...

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    yohimburn.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    arthurb999: Yup know that one, but I want to know what you would use WITH your diet and cardio to give you that extra edge.

BIGBry: Okay so you like DNP ( ) but why that over the others?

ironfist: I was looking at Cycleon's T3 cycle, although right now I can get T4 for free so maybe Ill use that (I know its not meant to be as effective) but whichever I use do you suggest always with AS too? If so any preferences and why!

ragin': Is yohimburn THAT effective? I have read on this board and others that it is pretty good at spot reduction but I didnt think it would be much good for overall bf reduction since it has to be applied to a specific area.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Kaz

ironfist: I was looking at Cycleon's T3 cycle, although right now I can get T4 for free so maybe Ill use that (I know its not meant to be as effective) but whichever I use do you suggest always with AS too? If so any preferences and why!

[/B]
    I tried the yohimburn and wasn't overly impressed...It did help some with spot reduction though...As for the T3 or T4, it is very catabolic and you'll lose a good deal of muscle if you aren't on anything else...I'm in the middle of Cycleon's 60 day T3 cycle and it seems to be working well.It tapers down to where you are taking 12.5mcg per day which should allow for your thyroid to almost completely recover before going off so you don't have a bad rebound effect...I'm currently taking test prop,fina, and EQ with the t3 and clen ...

the NYC stack, topical yohimbun and dnp for a couple weeks is supposed to work real well but I can't sleep for shit while I'm on it and I feel terrible all day...It's not worth it for me...

Thread Information