SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member

Pct Taking More (study)time Than Actual Cycle

I’m spending more time studying the proper PCT than about AAS'

can anybody clear things up for me please…

m planning to run the following cycle…

Week 1-8: 400mg test enanthate , and 300mg deca .
    Week 9-10: 400mg test enanthate.

My big question is on my PCT…

some suggest the following protocol:

500iu/ed 2 days after the last test shot for 10 days
    nolva 10-20mg/ed 2 days after last test shot for up to 15 days
    clomid right after last day of nolva fo 300mg first day, 100mg for 10 days,50mg for another days

also received the following advice:

500iu HCG every 4 days starting week 5 of cycle then the same clomid treatment as stated above together with 20mg nolvadex simultaneously…

another PCT protocol I’m considering is as follows:

HCG - Starting 5 weeks before cycle ends, inject 500iu of HCG Mondays and Thurdays.

This will get things working again and by PCT time, testes should be anywhere from 75%-110% functioning again

Nolvadex - About a week after your last Test injection, being Nolvadex as PCT @ 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks and @ 20mg/day for the second 2 weeks.

last PCT protocol I’m considering is as follows:

HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of Nolvadex /clomid.

The reason being that HCG itself is also suppressive of natural testosterone and should be out of the body before therapy is over, or it will inhibit natural testicle function.

For Clomid and Nolvadex, doses are usually tapered down. Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex or 150 mg of Clomid for the first week or the first two weeks, and then finish the program with 20-25 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks.

what do you think is the right way (PCT) to retain as much of the gained muscle as possible?

a pair of raisins in between 30" legs does not apeal to me at all

I don’t have access to any arimidex by the way…

some also suggested that I take proviron at the end of the PCT to bind as much SHBG as possible so as to increase active endogenous test…what do you think?

God, i’m more confused with my PCT than with the AAS’

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    depends.

i am doing test at 500...12 weeks ....300 deca ...10 weeks...dbol 30 mg ed 4 weeks

10 mg nolva ed.....
    i have armidex and clomid as well

clomid most likely 14 days after last injection. might go with 12 days. still thinking about this.

no hcg ?

proviron ?

im not running hcg or pro....but some do.. i think most people dont run them. Im sure you will get a mix of both. HCG is nice if you have access to it. I am not currently running it. I am currently running 10 mg nolva ed..throughout cycle.... .5 arm EoD ...i just dropped the arm..for now only because I dont want to hinder gains. I am trying both methods out.

also you can get arimidex through this websites affiliate. its Liquidex

stick to the basics... your cycle isnt really a heavy cycle.

Clomid 300mg 14 days after last test e shot. then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 20 more days.
    Nolvadex 20mg ED should suffice... bump up to 40 if you are having problems (itchy nips or whatever).

if you are overly concerned about getting your test back to norm afte rthe cycle... run IGF-1lr3. i use it during PCT and it helps jumpstart my natural test... and keeps the gains coming.

also since your running Deca go out and get some Vitamin B6 and run 200mg throughout your cycle til the end of PCT. this will combat any progesterone problems.

im not knowledgable on HCG , ive never used it for my PCT's... but ive run 5 month cycles with no complications so far. i find it is risky because it can aromatize and can furhter suppress your HPTA.

igf is hgh correct? i need to find that lol...that for later cycles though for me lol

thanks guys...

m just worried that's all...

if i'm going to do this, i want to be sure as hell i'm going to do it all right....

and since we are taking risks here, just want it to be a calculated risk and for it to be worth it....

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    stick to the basics... your cycle isnt really a heavy cycle.

Clomid 300mg 14 days after last test e shot. then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 20 more days.
    Nolvadex 20mg ED should suffice... bump up to 40 if you are having problems (itchy nips or whatever).

if you are overly concerned about getting your test back to norm afte rthe cycle... run IGF-1lr3. i use it during PCT and it helps jumpstart my natural test... and keeps the gains coming.

also since your running Deca go out and get some Vitamin B6 and run 200mg throughout your cycle til the end of PCT. this will combat any progesterone problems.

im not knowledgable on HCG, ive never used it for my PCT's... but ive run 5 month cycles with no complications so far. i find it is risky because it can aromatize and can furhter suppress your HPTA.

Damn why do you run clomid for 40 days?! That seems like a bit much to me.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i say better safe then sorry, hcg is pretty cheap i figure its worth throwin in the end of your cycle even if its only for the bridge from last shot till pct

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Ten weeks is not that long of a cycle, you probably do not need HCG at all, if you get to the end of your cycle and your boys are lookin smallish I would go 250iu ed or 500iu eod for 2 weeks then with clomid. There is a lot of different clomid styles, I have always done wk 1 150 mg ed; wk 2 100mg; wk 3 50 mg. But there are several combinations of this out there.

Thread Information