RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member

test-deca-dbol ??????????

im doing a ten wk cycle and im on wk 4
    wk 1-2 sust 500
    wk 3-10 t200
    wk 1-10 deca300
    wk 4-8 dbol
    when do results begin ?? what are common gains at wk 4
    i went from 168 to 176 so far is this ok? will the clomid help with the dbol gains too?

bodybysus is offline New Member
    Why are you running the dbol at the end of the cycle instead of the start. Also why 500 sus for 1st week and drop down to t200 the rest. should look like this.
    dbol 30 week 1-4
    t200/400mg week 1-10
    deca300 week 1-10
    try it this way a see if you results are not better. plus keep the noval. and clomid on hand and ready to go.good luck

lol i shoudve explained ....lol..i ran the sust 500 first 2 wks becuase i had 4 preloads and through them in...im running the t200 at 500 .. test is test so its like running it at 500 all 10 wks....and dbol can be put anywere in a cycle .the reason people add it in the beggining is so they dont have to wait for results till wk 4 id rather have a bang from all 3 at wk 4-5 ..my opinion..and i have my nolva and clomid too...can someone answer my questions instead of adjusting my cycle thanks bros..

bump

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont understand what your question,
    are you looking for us to congratulate you on your cycle ?
    am i missing somthing here?
    when do results begin?(if you up 8lbs they already began)
    what are common gains for wk 4(well obviously,for you, 8 lbs)

oh yeah congratulations on your choice of cycles

G-S Guest
    No one can predict your gains. We don't live with you, train with you, or eat and sleep with you...so it is VERY hard to predict. We can only tell you what our experience with said cycle is.

I did about the same cycle, but I used DBOL at the start. I am done, and waiting for Clomid to start...I am up 18lbs, and my strength has went thru the roof. I was actually up about 22+ lbs at one point, but once I stopped the DBOL, all the water wieght left my system..I thought I was crashing, had a bad week, and thought my strength was going down too...that was until I bested my deadlift, and incline bench by far this week..

So, all is good. Good luck to you.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Sounds like you're measuring gains by how much weight you put on? That depends on what you eat as much as what you shoot. I did that cycle with the d-bol up front and went from 176 to 186 - but I was trying for lean gains - I lost 1 inch from my waist on that cycle too. And i'm 36 years old.

Good luck man.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    rampage test is test true to receptors but sus dont even start to work until 3-4 weeks then lasts 3-4 weeks
    should have ran it in week 4 and 5 and dbol at front--also dbol at end is cool as a transition to clomid-- on your d-bol you did not put dosage but make it last 1-2 weeks after last injection straight into clomid and do clomid at 600mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50mg days 8-14. the reason deca will work up to 3 weeks after last injection so d-bol will be bridge and quick acting steroid as deca wearing off then do clomid as you do not want to start it till deca out of system

about gains they are coming already

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    definetly run the dbol at start of cycle

im asking for people experiences not for my gains duhhhh.... and if you wanted to lean bad choice of cycle bro...10 pounds on this cycle what a waste of money shit should of got cell tech instead...lol..and 600mgs of clomid on first day of clomid what the hell....and t200 would jumpstart the prop in the sust thats why i went first with it....and dbol in the beginning ..middle ....end no difference its just in the beginning it soups up those that cant wait for results...

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    where's the anti-e's?

oh there in my dresser by my pinz.....

Thread Information