Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Anyone here able to compare liquid vs. tablet Dostinex?

I have used liquid, and so have a few of my friends... it wasn't anything all that noticeable in terms of benefits to any of us. Was it because it was liquid? a weak batch? Or does it just not work for everyone?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    what was your dose, what were you using it for, and will you change that gay ass avatar?

Wait, Meso, did you just tell me to change MY gay ass avatar? I mean, yours is HILARIOUS!, but I don't really think it's anymore gay than yours. lol.

Um, I was using about .5 - 1mg per day. (Still laughing from your comment)

Diong it EOD... it was liquid tho, and I had heard it wasn't "stable" ? in liquid form.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Wait, Meso, did you just tell me to change MY gay ass avatar? I mean, yours is HILARIOUS!, but I don't really think it's anymore gay than yours. lol.

Um, I was using about .5 - 1mg per day. (Still laughing from your comment)

Diong it EOD... it was liquid tho, and I had heard it wasn't "stable" ? in liquid form.
    LMAO... Mine was givin to me... LMFAO

If you are using it for prolactin inhibition .5mg every 3rd day should stop that and raise sexual desire. I have heard liquids, albeit citrates, need to be bumped 50% in order to match pharmacutical grade tabs.

I am still laughing too... What were you using it for?

Well, I had heard it was AWESOME for sexualizing affects ... so I was checking that aspect out. I was mid cycle, but not using anything progestenic at the time. I guess I should have looked at the mg per kg index in deciding my dosing. Good info about bumping the liquid dosage. My friends tried it for the same reasons, and none of us experienced much of a change. I got it from researchchemist.com - which ISN'T a UGL, thus I hope that reference doesn't get me in trouble.

I'm about to start taking NPP ... and then switching a few weeks later (with a break in between) to Tren ... so I want to get my theories straight as well as my chosen ancillaries before I embark.

Dude, I hope you NEVER change that avatar. I love it - and get f-ing entranced by it.

I changed my avatar today cause someone complained about my other one... I put up a fat chick till he pleaded, "mercy!"

Whats bromo and B6 REALLY have to do with progesteron? And Prog gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Well, I had heard it was AWESOME for sexualizing affects ... so I was checking that aspect out. I was mid cycle, but not using anything progestenic at the time. I guess I should have looked at the mg per kg index in deciding my dosing. Good info about bumping the liquid dosage. My friends tried it for the same reasons, and none of us experienced much of a change. I got it from researchchemist.com - which ISN'T a UGL, thus I hope that reference doesn't get me in trouble.

I'm about to start taking NPP ... and then switching a few weeks later (with a break in between) to Tren ... so I want to get my theories straight as well as my chosen ancillaries before I embark.

Dude, I hope you NEVER change that avatar. I love it - and get f-ing entranced by it.

I changed my avatar today cause someone complained about my other one... I put up a fat chick till he pleaded, "mercy!"

Whats bromo and B6 REALLY have to do with progesteron? And Prog gyno?
    I am not an expert on bromo... never used it. I will however use b6 at 100mg per day and if I am on high doses of tren I will take dostinex. It did help me, the only thing is I was never satified even after ejaculations... Cabergoline does not work like Xtacy or something... it just inhibits the release of prolactin that can cause satisfaction after nutting and stops lactation.

Okay - cool ... but prolactin is something men produce after orgasm which is what causes us to lose our erection and not be able to get another one for 20 minutes (theres a study that says this) ... anyway, after taking dostinex it supposedly reduced the refractal period (amount of time between ejaculation and the next erection) from 19 minutes (healthy men between 21 and 35 I think) to 5 minutes!!!! So, given that I wasn't getting that feature of it - I assumed it wasn't quite working for me. ??? WTF? lol

Thread Information