Thread: prone to acne

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member

prone to acne

Hey guys I have a question about acne caused by test. I will be going on my first cycle soon, and as somebody who has struggled with acne my whole life I am concerned. What if anything can I do to try and counteract acne. Can I take precautions with my cycle, or if not what can I do if the acne does appear. I dont have bad acne now, but I know its there somewhere...

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    Hey guys I have a question about acne caused by test. I will be going on my first cycle soon, and as somebody who has struggled with acne my whole life I am concerned. What if anything can I do to try and counteract acne. Can I take precautions with my cycle, or if not what can I do if the acne does appear. I dont have bad acne now, but I know its there somewhere...
    I've never had probs with this while on cycle but I have a friend who looks like he could grease a candied pig with all the zits on his body.. They seem to really come out when he runs EQ for some reason. I guess more people are prone than others. But i would be interested in giving some advice as how to help the poor bastard bizzzump..

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Best thing to do is buy yourself some vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and use that during your cycle at a maint dose of 2000mg ed..Once you come off your cycle you should do a very high dose ranging anywhere from 5000-10000mg ed..Or you can just get yourself some accutane..Thats what I did..Bottom line, if your worried about acne then you shouldnt juice..Its damn near impossible to stop during PCT..Price you have to pay to juice up..

I honestly recommend B5.

I use B5 and Tetracycline. It's great stuff.

I tried accutane for like two months and all it did was give me a shitload of more acne.

Thread Information