Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

superdrol/depression

Hey all, I started my mass program in mid august at 170lbs and 10bf at 6 1 19 years old, and Now I am currently up to week 2 on superdrol(20mg now) started at 10mg for week 1. I have made great gains in size since I started my mass program, and I think the 1st week of superdrol is good too, but I am depressed I have gained some fat, and I know its part of getting big...but I used to be a fat ass, and I cant seem to just get big like all of u guys who are just fucken ripped...so I was wondering is this part of superdrol the depression, or is it just me. Is their some gear out thier to get me like u guys without fat....thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's all about DIET!!!!!!!

(and YEARS of training, etc. etc.) At 19, you have a long way to go.

~SC~

my diet is clean man, i know I just was always fat when i was younger i lost a lot of wieght and now its like ahhh i need to be what i never was , the biggest badest ripped mutha fucker...the rock lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That takes time as I said, and YEARS upon years of experience, hard work, training, etc.

~SC~

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    yeah healthy diet, cardio, training. gear isnt gonna do everything. id say about 80% of it is what you eat. btw your 19, wait a few years, your gonna fuck yourself up starting that young. you dont wanna be using viagara at age 26 do you. you have plenty of natural test in you right now.

thanks guys...

Thread Information