View Poll Results: What does your winny look like?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crashed, course and 22/23 guage minimum?

7 87.50%
  • Smooth and suspended, I use a slin pin...

1 12.50%
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

I PITY the fool... A question for all Winny users.

So, I was at my friends place earlier whose doing a cutting cycle. When I saw the needle he was using I was like ... WTF? Did you run out of 25s or something? Anyway, he said snidely "Winny won't GO through a 25." We argued a bit ... because the Winny I bought flowed smooth through an insulin needle. Anyway, he told me how f-ing crazy I was, and that my dealer was giving me fake gear. And of course, I thought he was ... 22g ED? And it looked "dirty" ... he had to shake it to get it evenly distributed before drawing it up (crashed?)... which he said was normal from everyone he had bought it from in the past...

Crappy UGL, no?
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 09-25-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like pretty standard to me. I bought some qv back in the day and i had to fight with it to get it through a 23. It can be a bit uncomfortable when you are pushing hard to get past the clog then the whole CC is pushed in to quickly...damn I hate that. Last batch of winny I came across when through a slin pin really nice!

I swear, I hate know it alls who don't know Jack! lol. I'm emailing him this thread right now...

I just saw a thread where a guy asked for prices and a reminder was in it from Swole... but maybe the percentage change in price would be an acceptable question:

How much more (if at all) did your "micronized" winny cost?

What I payed for the micronized winny verse the QV (which I bought in Mex and smuggled myself) was about 10% more than the QV. Unless you look at the fact that the QV was 50mg/ml and the Micro was 100mg/ml, in that case it was cheaper.

WOW! SHWEEEEEEEEEEET deal! Check your PM's bro!

Crossing the border must be stressful ... I haven't even considered doing that.... and I was paying about DOUBLE for my micronized, at the same dilution. :-(

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    umm why wouldn;t u just drink it down? i dind;t see anything bout it being suspended in oil maybe i overlooked that.
    magic

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    all winny ive seen settles if you let it sit for some time..eveyhing ive seen goes thru 23-25 no prob..
    as for price people dont realize how cheap the stuff really is

not a source and dont know of any!

Well, I would prefer to inject anything given the choice ... except DBol , Reforvit-B is lame... and EQ isn't anything like it either - so, aside from that, and other exotic things I haven't heard of ... yeah, I'd inject my winny.

Not from my dealer. Unless you mean like 6 months or more... I haven't ever let anything sit around that long without finding a use for it. lol.

Unoid is offline Member
    My "dog's" current batch of winny has toruble with 25G. I will find some of this fine ground winny you're all tlaking about that flows through 27/30G. That would make EOD/ED injections a godsend with winny.

Yeah, I hate ED/EOD injections ... In fact, HGH in the stomach on a twice-daily basis sucks even through an insulin needle.

You should definitely search for micronized winny ... it's altogether worth your efforts.

I agree. I will not stray from micro back to QV crap. Hey tueman, what color label did your micro winny have?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats one fine ass chica in trumans avatar. Yum Yum.
    Only winnie i've ever used is Zambons.

I'll have to look later when I get home... just PM me if you want the info... was VERY effective!

Some guy said he'd looked at my picture enough for the day... so I posted this one. When he says "mercy" i'll change it back.

ha ha I called you tueman..just screwing around. I was just trying to figure out if we had the same brand. I know the guy that does mine works in very small quantities, but I know we are in the same general area. I will pm you later this evening.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I got it done with a 23 !

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    I had some Denkall winny (water). Went through 25g no prob. It would seperate from the water so I had to shake it.

Brutal. :-o

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Truman-I remember you saying you were in the Corps. When were you in?? I served from July 99-Feb 01 0300, then attended OCS, but never took my comission.

Thread Information