androplex is offline Donating Member

To all those that responded to my post, A Call for Help.....

I have been reading the post today. I came to the realization that we really work hard at making our bodies feel and look better by taking gear.

I am having a hard time of it this weekend with my valley effect on test.

I want to thank the members that have responded to my call for help in a post I made on friday.

It has really made a difference for me and is getting me through this rough time. Its not over yet but Monday is closer.

I am really tired and mentally out of it because my body is still crashing. Wants that test you know.

I am also taking hGH and I think it may be causing some carpal tunnel compressions.

I just wonder if those that look at us and gripe at us and make fun of us really know what we go through to try and make our bodies the best they can be. (No I am not in the army)

I hope the next time someone says,

"I just dont know why you want to get bigger and work out so much"

that I dont kick their ass from here (Houston) to New York.

Ok I will shut up and go away. Sorry for venting

Thanks for all those that have taken the time to help me.....
    You have no idea how much it has meant to me.
    Last edited by androplex; 05-04-2002 at 04:03 PM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Couldn't you ask your doctor to split your doses up? Maybe a 1/2cc mon and 1/2cc on thur? Less peaks and valleys. Stable hormone levels. AAHHH!!! Relief for you.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe a good idea Dizzy, something to think about.

androplex, anyone not into lifting doesnt know what "we" go threw I think, atleast for the most part unfortunitly. Although there's still many of us out there that understand for sure! such as AR members and other message board populations.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Keep holding on in there bro! you know by now that we are all going to be here behind you if you need us!

As for the comments you get.... lots of people say things through jealousy! They dont have the will power to put themselves through the training we do just to make themselves look and feel good, and, lets face it, we live a lifestyle, and its one that many outside cannot concieve.

The ones who dont train and dont wish they could are usually the ones who tell you that you are mad to put yourself through it all, but you look great anyway! I have a whole bunch of freinds like that and they are pleased that I get off on my training but they dont want to join in!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    lets face it, we live a lifestyle, and its one that many outside cannot concieve.
    very true words!!

when lifting was a hobby, gains weren't that great...
    when lifting became a liftstyle, that changed!!

many people have problems in the gym, because its a hobby, and once they leave the gym the dont worry about it any longer and think they've done all they can. They forget about eating properly and rest and protien!

Thread Information