JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Var / Clen Cycle

I've been using I*E clen for a week now. I'm up to 90mcg's per day. Haven't really felt too much yet in terms of sides...but I'm taking taurine, potass, and a upwards of 1 gallon of water every day. This is my first clen cycle, so I don't really know what to expect...I don't even know if it's working...any thoughts?
    Anyway, I just got my AP liquid var. It's 25mg/ml in an oral solution...do you think that's stable? I'm a little concerned, although I've heard good things about their lab.
    Tell me if this cycle sounds OK...

Clen wks 1-6 (benedryl on the 3rd and 6th week) 20mcg-120mcg-20mcg ED
    Var wks 2-9 62.5 mg/ED (it's dosed at 25mg/ml, so I'll take 2.5 ml/ED)
    Clomid wks 10-12 50mg/ED

Is it bad to take clen and var simultaneously? Will the two conflict somehow?
    Any thoughts?

Thanks bros.
    Last edited by JKbaseball; 09-27-2005 at 07:58 AM.

anyone?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    One way to tell if clen is working is to compare your pre-clen body temperature to your body temp while on clen. The idea is to raise your body temp by 1 degree. Some people don't experience the side effects as much.

You can give your liquid var a good shake for a minute or so right before administration. This will assure that you will be getting as accurate a dose as is possible.

Clen and var will work fine together. The var may shut down your naural test production which could cause some libido/performance isssues. Test Prop would address this.

Thanks bro. Good sh... Real quick, I've been getting some negative feelings from other members about stayin on clen for 6 weeks straight, I don't think I want to do the 2 weeks on/off thing, should I shorten from 6 weeks to 4? Maybe that would be a little easier on the old liver...considering I'm taking another oral (var) at the same time. What do you think?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Var being so mild on the liver and seeing as how so many guys go longer than that on clen cycles I don't think liver sides are a concern for you if you can handle the sides and keep up your supplementation as you have it laid out should be no prb.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd add some milk thistle and or liv-52 to aid your liver. With the benadryl, 6 weeks of clen is not unheard of.

Remember, for weight loss, cardio and diet are paramount. The var will help reduce muscle loss and keep your strength up during a cutting phase.

Thanks brothas,
    I'm taking a supp right now to help with the liver, just in case. I may go with 4 weeks of clen though, then take 4 off, and do it again if I need to.
    Thanks again for all the help.
    - JK

Thread Information