timm is offline New Member

Question question for pitcher

I am pitcher who had a shoulder injury about a 2 months ago and have been looked at by doc's, had mri and everything.. he said there are tears in rotator and labrum but not enough needed to have surgery. i have been rehabing for about 2 months and getting stronger but..I need to get back throwing and i want to do everything in power to get healthy and stay on the field. I have been thinking of taking hgh with susp. does anyone have any opinions or ideas that could help me? 24 years old 6'3 210

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u should move this to the baseball forum in my opinion

anyway .... if ur looking to help with the shoulder ... try deca ... but if ur gonna get tested then dont even think about it ... it will stay in ur system for way too long

do a search and try the baseball forum .... lots of threads in there about pitchers

what level are u playing at ???

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    well, pitchers don't lift much.. so i agrea that deca would be good for the joints.

Thanks guys i will do that!

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd advise quiting baseball now. Save your shoulder so you can use it when your 40.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i agree with Unoid

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    y would u tell someone to quit ????

let him follow his dream ... but dont tell the guy to quit ... wtf is that shit ??

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timm
    I am pitcher who had a shoulder injury about a 2 months ago and have been looked at by doc's, had mri and everything.. he said there are tears in rotator and labrum but not enough needed to have surgery. i have been rehabing for about 2 months and getting stronger but..I need to get back throwing and i want to do everything in power to get healthy and stay on the field. I have been thinking of taking hgh with susp. does anyone have any opinions or ideas that could help me? 24 years old 6'3 210
    i would also think that your teamates are using deca as well.. every college player i know loves deca for baseball.

Unoid is offline Member
    quit to save his future, because its generally accepted he'll have a happier life then ball for a few years with a hurting shoulder.

I did college ball as a pitcher I know a good bit of what I say :P Luckily never really hurt my arm either.

im not gonna quit im gonna healthy and get to the big leagues..

Unoid is offline Member
    Goodluck, but I don't think steroids will help tendoms and ligaments.

HGH or IGF, who knows.

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    i was in your same boat i was a two time all american and a minor league baseball player but at a price. Two elbow surgeries and a shoulder. my arm dosn't mess with me at all but i am still young. i ran deca for my joints as well as glu and chondriton(SP) and it worked well for me but i was sweatin my nutz off for the next year everytime ncaa came around i knew i would test positive but i managed to make it by. good luck man and keep me informed on how everything turns out bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    I pitched quite a bit earlier...until I started trying to get big with heavy weights..stay away from heavy weights..but im sure you already know that.

Alright thanks fellas but does anyone have any advice for the growth and will it help with what im trying to do which is get healthy ...

Thread Information