Kock_Diesel is offline New Member

?Witch Is The Right One For Me? (Help)

I Decided To Try A Cycle Awhile Back , An I Havnt YET , Reason Being I Havnt Decided On Witch Juice To Stack , Im Looking For Something That Will Have Good Mass & Strength Gains , But Pack On A Solid Foundation , I Dont Wunna Use Something Crazy Like Anadrol , I Dont Really Wunt Something Weak , Its Gotta Be Potent , But Mild In Side Effects , MAINLY GYNO thats the only side effect i dont really wunna deal with lol , Earlier I Was Thinking About A Deca + D-bol Stack , But After Reading D-bol Seems To Risky , But Not All Gains Are Lost If Stacked With Deca N Ofcourse Proper Diet N Training , but idk If Its As Bad As Some Say , But Hey Look At Arnold Back In The Day , Results Werent To Shabby Aye? how bad are the side effects to control , with proper care n recovery ? does anybody know how many pounds on average a person could gain off deca+winny ?? input please

mranak is offline Associate Member
    First off, it doesn't sound like you are right for a cycle, but I don't know your stats, so maybe I'm wrong. Post your stats (age, weight, bf%, height, years lifting, diet) if you like.

When it is time for a cycle, I recommend against stacking steroids for a first cycle. A good testosterone only cycle is best, IMHO.

Doing deca without test is stupid for obvious reasons that you should already know. You obviously haven't done much research. Keep reading.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Are you trying to be funny?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Diesel - I would suggest you do some research here on this site and maybe some others. Read the profiles and look at other examples of first cycles. Then come back and ask some good questions once you have some knowledge under your belt.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Are you trying to be funny?

If so, it's a very BAD joke.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kock_Diesel
    , But Hey Look At Arnold Back In The Day , Results Werent To Shabby Aye?

Mmmmmm, you're not Arnold!

~SC~

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    schooling is everything...WITCH= Which.....WUNNA= Wanna....WUNT= Want....
    trouble with the w's huh

Learn your compounds before you start anything

Thread Information