Thread: cycle advice

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member

cycle advice

Hi guys

Starting my first cycle for 3 years and would appreciate some feedback on how I have structured the 8 weeks.

I am prone to gyno, so would welcome thoughts on if this is too much or too little to prevent it.

I am going to run Deca Nandrolone at 400mg per week for the duration of the 8 weeks

I am going to run Sus 250 once a week from the 4th week and come off in the 7th.

Obviously I will combine Nolvadex daily and add clomid at the end of the cycle for a couple of weeks to bring test, hormone levels etc back to normal.

Anyone any thoughts.

Thanks in advance

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think thats a bad idea.....why dont you just run a test only cycle at a low dose maybe 300mg which would reduce the chance of you getting gyno also run nolvadex 10mg ed as well

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, this is not a good cycle. The sauce needs to be shot atleast twice a week first of all and run for 8-12weeks. I'd run Test only for first cycle and leave deca until next time. Possibly add Dbol , and deff. have nolva on hand and clomid for PCT.

I wouldnt even toss in dbol .....some people get bad sides from it some dont why chance it for your first cycle just go with test

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, but i was led to beleive deca was highly anabolic and v low in its conversion to estrogen ???

Can you explain ?

Read up on progestrine

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I recommend using Test only first time around to see how your body responds to a single compound. You could use deca as well but I'd wait until next time around. 250-500mg/wk of Test Enanthate or cypionate would be a good choice

Thread Information