luda210 is offline New Member

Question Side effects of omnadren 250 vs. sust 250

i read that omnadren causes much more acne and water rentention. I have the newer version of omnadren. its supposed to be pretty much the exact same thing as sust 250. Does anyone have any experience with the omnadren and know if it actually causes way more acne and water retention? ne disadvantages of omnadren vs sust 250 thanks.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    its the same thing the old omnas had one or two different esters but the new are the same as susta so it cant be any difference, i´ve used both a couple of times and i dont see any difference.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't see how that could be

JohnnyB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by luda210
    i read that omnadren causes much more acne and water rentention. I have the newer version of omnadren. its supposed to be pretty much the exact same thing as sust 250. Does anyone have any experience with the omnadren and know if it actually causes way more acne and water retention? ne disadvantages of omnadren vs sust 250 thanks.
    The big disadvantage to taking either is that they are not test E, Cyp, or Prop- which makes it inferior IMO. As far as sides omna and sut being nearly identical should be same same, same for old vs new it is still the same thing a blend of short and long acting esters that cause rolly-coaster like blood test levels, so the side should be the same.

JackT is offline New Member
    I had used omnadron 250 and felt some decent results imo. I gained 10 pounds with No acne and very little water retentention. Mind you I had a good diet.... did one cc on monday and after 3 weeks bumped it to 2 shots one on Mon and one on Friday.
    btw this was my first ever cycle

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I think the differences in omna and sust are crap. They are essentially the same thing. That being said, omna is much cheaper so it might be the better choice.

ppirie1 is offline New Member

aggresiveness in omna250?

I am just about to start a cycle of omnadren 250 and was wondering about possible agressiveness or anger issues. Anyone had a problem with this?

JackT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppirie1
    I am just about to start a cycle of omnadren 250 and was wondering about possible agressiveness or anger issues. Anyone had a problem with this?
    Personaly I had no aggresion or anger issues I did however see my balls shrink a little LOL

Thread Information