xxterxx is offline Associate Member

does frontloading long ester as good as using short ester?

ok bros... im a noob in this area... im just wondering.. if u load a long ester...lets say enanthate ....and the blood levels should be stable by week2...does that means its as good as doing prop? except with less jab? if theres frontloading..why would people kickstart with prop 1st while waiting for enanthate to get stable? thanks alot guys

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe in front loading personally. Frontloading and kickstarting are two different things in my opinion. Kick starting a cycle allows gains to become aparent in the frist weeks while waiting for long esters to kick in. test enth doesnt have its full affects till week 3-4 so using something like dbol or a-drol, or prop will allow you to feel and see gains up till week 3 or 4

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    but if you frontload enanthate ... will u start to see the gains at week 2? or 3? wouldnt it be better than kickstarting with prop..and bearing with ED injections when it can be done lesser with same effects?

TRE
    no. no matter what your ester wont kick in for 3-4 weeks. Some will disagree.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    but if you frontload enanthate... will u start to see the gains at week 2? or 3? wouldnt it be better than kickstarting with prop..and bearing with ED injections when it can be done lesser with same effects?

The theory is based on the fact that any long estered compound releases a certain amount of gear each day, not all at once afte 15 days or whatever. So if your gear releases at 5% per day then 100mg test would yield 5mg freee test in the blood stream, so wouldn't 500mg test yield 25mg into the blood. So using this you could say that bi weekly 100mg shots of a LE test would release10 mg ed by the end of the first week, and 20 by the end of the 3rd week and 40 by the 4th and so on. So if you did bi-weekly injects of 500mg for the first wk you would have 50 mg released active in the first week and 60 in the 2nd bringing you up to level much faster causing the gear to "kick in" faster.

Bear in mid these release percentages are made up purely for the sake of an easy example.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I disagree. Testosterone propionate sure as hell doesn't take 3-4 weeks to kick in.

As for the front-loading question, front-loading looks beautiful on paper, but in practice, it just doesn't give the expected benefit.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    As my next cycle is Tren /Prop/Drol I cannot report back soon, but this summer I will def do a high dose test e and eq stack next summer, I will let you know how it worked for me to frontload.

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    I disagree. Testosterone propionate sure as hell doesn't take 3-4 weeks to kick in.

As for the front-loading question, front-loading looks beautiful on paper, but in practice, it just doesn't give the expected benefit.
    test enth takes 3-4 weeks prop is 5-10 days

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to be doing a frontloaded cycle starting within a week ... I'll let you know.

test enth takes 3-4 weeks prop is 5-10 days
    Well, that ain't what you said before, is it?

You must have TRE confused with me, TrumanHW. I didn't change my name - but I've made similar mistakes on here. But, to clarify, I didn't say you'll have instant affects from frontloading - I said you will get your blood levels up to your target [ daily active mg] that wouldn't occur otherwise until minimum of week 5 (as in 80%) ...

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Well, that ain't what you said before, is it?
    If you read what I was replying too then you would understand. He was talking about his test e and when I said "no matter what your ester) I was implying to his test e, not all the different esters of test

sorry for the confusion

I think he confused you an I ... Tre.

TRE
    looks that way.

Yeah, I guess I read that wrong. My bad. I assumed your English was bad. Can you blame me? Have you seen the shit some people write on these boards?

Ah well.

Uh, my English is bad? lol. Are you sure you're talking about me?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Uh, my English is bad? lol. Are you sure you're talking about me?
    No, I'm not talking about either of you. I misunderstood. I appologize.

Thread Information