Thread: Test Propionate

joel is offline New Member

Post Test Propionate

Took first shot of propionate 3 days ago in thigh still cant walk properly which is normal apparently? but am weak when i go to gym.. heard of this? stacking with d-bol... what would be a good cycle? appreciate any replies

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    when i first start taking stuff i feel weaker and no gains the first week or two, i dont konw if its mental or what but i was taking dbol and sust similar to you

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joel
    Took first shot of propionate 3 days ago in thigh still cant walk properly which is normal apparently? but am weak when i go to gym.. heard of this? stacking with d-bol... what would be a good cycle? appreciate any replies
    first off...now is a really bad time to be askin what a good cycle would be.
    Second...what kind of prop is it and how much did you use...also, you should have had at least one other shot since then, how did that one go?
    Third...it takes different times to kick in for different people...you may have to wait a week...you should also feel the dbol soon

oh, and ya, btw...prop does hurt

joel is offline New Member
    taking 300mg a week of prop (3 days apart) and 6-8 d-bols a day... ? after i finish prop how long after should i wait or do i even have to wait to take anything else (deca or sust) thanks btw

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    taking 300mg a week of prop (3 days apart)

This tells all of us how much research you've done.
    Congrats on getting it all wrong

taking 300mg a week of prop (3 days apart) and 6-8 d-bols a day... ? after i finish prop how long after should i wait or do i even have to wait to take anything else (deca or sust) thanks btw
    bro, im sorry but im not even sure how to help you now...search this forum out and learn what ya need to do with the prop and dbol and pct..then figure out how long you have to be off for (HINT: time on = time off)...oh, ya and read fast so you can get this figured out soon and salvage this cycle...

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    bro by the time you get to your next shot the prop is already out of your system. it should be ED to EOD. what your doing now is pointless. stop now, get clomid (which i hope you have) and research some more

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    Speachless...

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by SHOCKER2; 09-26-2007 at 04:22 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    Speachless...
    ditto... *sighs*

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

U know what really sucks is prop hurts like a bitch for most people, and on top of that u are doing it wrong.... so u get all the pain and none of the gains..........

go4gold is offline Member
    Would less prop, say like 75mg/ed hurt less then 150mg/eod. just wondering if the least amount of prop injected at injection time reduces prop pain, or if it really doesn't matter.

Thread Information