bigger is offline Senior Member

HCG after deca/test cycle??

what i know is that deca shut you down rally hard(no good) and ive also heard that you shall take longer rest between cycles if you runned deca ist this true?? does not HCG kick your nuts back to life a bit faster if it used?

my cycle looks like
    1-4 100mg/ed prop
    1-13 test cyp 600mg/week
    1-12 deca 400mg/week
    9-14 winny 50mg/ed
    1-14 nova 10mg /ED

pct :

clomid
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-15 100mg/ed
    15-30 50mg/ed
    nova 20mg/ed
    day1-30
    clen
    and 5g trib ed
    vitamins, taurin etc.

ok i bump this one!!!!!

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Taking 500ius HCG every four days throughout a cycle will avoid testicular atrophy. But remeber, never take during pct. This is when you want your body's own LH to stimulate endogenous test production and not HCG.

so what to do ? help mo out!, what ive read shall i bingin w/hcg the 3 last weeks on cycle am i correct?

other wise flame me!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I assume you will have 2 wks between last inject and pct, yes. In this case run the HCG during this down time at 500iu eod. Your boys should come around just in time for some clomid induced testosterone production.

One question, how many weeks have you got left of your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I assume you will have 2 wks between last inject and pct, yes. In this case run the HCG during this down time at 500iu eod. Your boys should come around just in time for some clomid induced testosterone production.

sure bro, sure! 18days after my last cyp shoot i will start my pct.
    so i will begin do hcg in week 13 right

im on week 6 now

To bigger: Everyone is different, and the time it will take to get resolve testicular atrophy is different. So its risky waiting till the end. Just start hcg now at 500ius every four days. If you find that isnt doing much, try eod. Its best to ensure that you resolve this problem as soon as possible, instead on banking on being able to resolve it in the last two weeks.

Also, do not run it longer than ten a week after your last shot of cyp. This is because hcg has an active life of four-five days and you want it out of your system in time for pct.

Just to clarify above, i was gonna say ten days, but then went with a week. So dont run hcg longer than a week after your last injection of cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz84
    To bigger: Everyone is different, and the time it will take to get resolve testicular atrophy is different. So its risky waiting till the end. Just start hcg now at 500ius every four days. If you find that isnt doing much, try eod. Its best to ensure that you resolve this problem as soon as possible, instead on banking on being able to resolve it in the last two weeks.

Also, do not run it longer than ten a week after your last shot of cyp. This is because hcg has an active life of four-five days and you want it out of your system in time for pct.
    thx bro, but if i get my boys going now at week 6, whont they shut down agian?? or du you suggest that i take it now and later on before pct.

I don't think the intake of HCG is neccesary in the duration of shorter cycles, if you were doing a 20 week cycle some hcg along the way would be very useful. But for something of 12 weeks or so, you really should just use it in the time between last inject and PCT.

HCG is not so much about makin the boys make test so much as shaking off the atrophy that occurs during long supressive cycles.

a thx alo...i see.. sorry if i make sound stupid , but this is corerct, i will start w/hcg at week 14 at same time as i do the 2 last shots to week 16 when my pct starts

IMHO i dont think that cycle length has anything to do with it. You use hcg to avoid or resolve testicular atrophy. So if this has happened at week 6 or 18, i dont think it matters. As long as you have aquired that problem, you should aim to resolve it at any stage.

If your last shot of test is on thurs of wk 13, then start HCG on mon of wk 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz84
    IMHO i dont think that cycle length has anything to do with it. You use hcg to avoid or resolve testicular atrophy. So if this has happened at week 6 or 18, i dont think it matters. As long as you have aquired that problem, you should aim to resolve it at any stage.
    Caz has a point here, but my issue comes from the fact that my boys really don't begin to show atrophy for anything less than 14 weeks, bear in mind everyone is different on this. "use as needed/results may vary."

well i dont know what atrophy meens , but i think it has to do w/ your balls shrinking? am i right?

woow700 posts

Yes shrinkage due to limited function.

Thread Information