Thread: Winstrol...?

hstar1 is offline New Member

Winstrol...?

I read in the Anabolic profile posted by Hooker that Winstrol is more of a cut-cycle, not very good for bulking up. However Winstrol is basically the only anabolic readily available to me, at least at the moment. Well , I could really use some suggestions here. First of all 4 months ago I began to take Adderall XR 30mg for ADD, it works great helping me focus and keep my mind where it needs to be but I suffered great weightloss, about 20 pounds give or take a couple.

To make a long story short, I would just like to know what the best bulking cycle (at a reasonable price) you could suggest to me. I really need to get back up to the weight I was at before getting on the Adderall. Just curious to see what you guys would reccomend to me. Any input is appreciated.

**I was 6'0 185 lbs before starting the meds, now i'm down around 165-160, CUT, but wanna pack on some pounds**

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Only Cycle:
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (Inject twice weekly I.E. Monday morning/Thursday evening)
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Test Only Cycle:
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (Inject twice weekly I.E. Monday morning/Thursday evening)
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    perfectly said...And should cost 100-200$, depending on your source.

dv

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would have to say if you lost that weight w/Adderall that you could gain what you lost back w/out chemical enhancement. After you gain that back and more, thus tapping out natural potential, you can look to AAS.

If you are still on Adderall, you are going to have to make it a priority to eat and gain w/out AAS, or AAS will do nothing for you if you cannot eat properly to support gains.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by hstar1
    I read in the Anabolic profile posted by Hooker that Winstrol is more of a cut-cycle, not very good for bulking up. However Winstrol is basically the only anabolic readily available to me, at least at the moment. Well , I could really use some suggestions here. First of all 4 months ago I began to take Adderall XR 30mg for ADD, it works great helping me focus and keep my mind where it needs to be but I suffered great weightloss, about 20 pounds give or take a couple.

To make a long story short, I would just like to know what the best bulking cycle (at a reasonable price) you could suggest to me. I really need to get back up to the weight I was at before getting on the Adderall. Just curious to see what you guys would reccomend to me. Any input is appreciated.

**I was 6'0 185 lbs before starting the meds, now i'm down around 165-160, CUT, but wanna pack on some pounds**
    Bro....your 18 y/o. You are little too young to start supplemental hormones. Your best option right now would be to supplement some creatine, glutamine, and whey protein into your diet.....and EAT, EAT, EAT. Your should have plenty of testosterone running through your body to pack on loads of mass. Train hard!!!!!

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    FFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD. just eat and train like there is no tomorrow

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    B12 or periactin can be recommended for appetite

hstar1 is offline New Member
    See I mean, I know that eating more is definetly and essential part of gaining the weight back but I dont know. Like... I try to focus on eating anything in sight just so I can start myself off with gaining weight and ill probably gain a couple pounds but I'll normally stay within a range of 160-165 RARELY make it above 165 and NEVER break 170. I really cant figure it out I mean im gettin TONS of protein intake I'm just stumped on what to do next its like ive tried everything.

"B12 or periactin can be recommended for appetite"

Can you explain this? Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I for one would be nervous taking gear when on a pshyco-therapuetic drug, the two together could be serious trouble. I have suffered from more frequent mood swings on gear.

Thread Information