B-Train65 is offline New Member

Unhappy Desperate Help Needed On Fat Loss(Getting Cut)

Ok guys, I'm 18 years old, I'm about 6'0or 6'1 I'm roughly 200-205 pounds which I know isn't horrible, the problem is i have little muscle showing through because of the flab all over my body. I have huge love handles and man boobs and to tell you the truth they make me feel very insecure about myself in public and stuff. Anyways, I put myself on a better diet and I take Xenadrine and multivitamins, but it seems like no matter what I do I can't get rid of this stuff. I'm not experienced with the supplements or steroids too well so that's why I'm coming here..I just wanna lose this fat, but getting bigger in the process would be cool too (muscular). Injectables intimidate me so tabs might be the way to go and I'm not looking for something thats gonna have bad side effects on me. Any advice would be great, thanks alot for your help.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    completely forget about steroids for now. Do you workuot? The only way to get cut is diet and cardio. If your goal is to first drop the fat, you need to get a sensible diet down, and intensify your cardio routine. What exactly are you doing now?

B-Train65 is offline New Member
    At school we have a strength and conditioning class where we lift, run, etc.. I have that everyday. I run at times, but since I used to run all the time and it never ever showed results it made me not want to do it as much. I think alot of it may be estrogen buildups or something in that nature. I'm not drastically overweight, but that picture next to your post shows what I want to look like. My eating habits are very healthy I think, I'm not a junk food guy don't drink pop, eat my daily meals, drink lots of water yet still flubby, just don't get it..

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    dude, e-mail me with every little piece of info about yourself...hight, weight, age, goals, diet, etc, and I'll give you a hand in getting everything in order. [email protected]

tanto is offline Junior Member
    what your diet look like?

a-bombz is offline New Member
    you probably werent getting the results u want in the conditioning class cuz A) your diet probably sucked at the time and B)your probably werent running enough.....at 18 years old,all you need is a big bottle of ripped fuel and cardio at least 5 days a week(walking fast with treadmill set at high incline will suck the water right out of ya with some ripped fuel in ya) with a controlled diet and commited workout schedule....dont even think about touching AS right now,it will only fuck your body up in the long run.YOUR'E STILL GROWING!!!!!dont get discouraged u still have a long way to go dude.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    They are right bro. You said yourself that you may have estrog problems. Don't add to them right now. bronco will lead you in the right direction. Let us know your results as you start to get in better shape bro.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information