Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member

Not happy with BD Dbol

Well, I've been taking 40 mg of BD Dbol everyday for the lastweek and a half...I have seen nothing as far as weight gain, noticeable bloat, or strength gains. I have always taken 25mg of pink Thai's and been more than happy with the result in the first week. Diet was the same as it is now, workout was the same if not better now... Does anyone have any ideas??? I'm eating enough, getting plenty of rest, drinking plenty of water.
    (Just so noone thinks I'm on just dbol)
    I'm currently on 500mg of BD Test E and 40mg BD (10mg) Dbol...

ACpower is offline Member
    are you sure you got some real gear cause i usally notice weight gain the first week of taking dbol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Do they look identical to the ones you used before?

Are they from the same source?

~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Not to bash anyone's product, but that was similar to my experience with BD dbol . But so many say good things about it I wrote it off as being scammed with fake shit. But since I have switched to Naps and really don't notice a big gain out of it either, so I am not using dbol again for a while, trying drol next time. Kind of wonder if I haven't kind of become resistent to it? Is this possible?

everytime I have taken dbol twice it has been by BD 5mg tabs both times and I have had great gains. not to diss anyones gear but did u make sure it was real

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Kind of wonder if I haven't kind of become resistent to it? Is this possible?
    Interesting...I have the same problem if I run drol in back to back cycles.

~Pinnacle~

They are identical to the ones on the BD website and my source was listed on the references...But I know that just means they have sold to them b4....

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    They are identical to the ones on the BD website and my source was listed on the references...But I know that just means they have sold to them b4....
    So you never bought Dbol from this source before? .com I presume?

~Pinnacle~

Plus while on other Dbol 's...I couldn't wait to get out of work to get to the gym...when I was there I didn't want to leave....Now I'm dragging my a** to the gym...Just missing that pump and drive!

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack the thread but I took BD 50mg Winny tabs and they did shit for me. I know my source is legit too! I am starting to wonder about BD orals...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Interesting...I have the same problem if I run drol in back to back cycles.

~Pinnacle~
    I would be curious if Hooker could weigh in on this, I haven't had good luck with Dbol on my last 3 cycles, and used to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty
    Not to hijack the thread but I took BD 50mg Winny tabs and they did shit for me. I know my source is legit too! I am starting to wonder about BD orals...
    British dispensary only makes orals..so you better start looking elsewhere.And this thread is about Dbol ..so indeed you did jack the thread.Start your own!!!That's just fucking rude bro..fucking rude........

~Pinnacle~

Im the opposite on that one two bro im running Bd 50mg winny tabs right now I m having great strength gains I also look a lot more defined

I would be curious if Hooker could weigh in on this, I haven't had good luck with Dbol on my last 3 cycles, and used to love it.
    Start another thread and see what the consensus has to say.I find this interesting..

~Pinnacle~

I'm talking about British Dragon Dbol (methanabol)....not british dispensary

dragon69 is offline Member
    I tried 50mg caps once and didn't see shit, then I switched to 25mg caps 2XED and bingo. 8 hours active life for winny, so 2-3X day is needed.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Not to bash anyone's product, but that was similar to my experience with BD dbol. But so many say good things about it I wrote it off as being scammed with fake shit. But since I have switched to Naps and really don't notice a big gain out of it either, so I am not using dbol again for a while, trying drol next time. Kind of wonder if I haven't kind of become resistent to it? Is this possible?

i have the same problem i think i get results but there not even worth it i used to blow up off them. i have even tried different ones and more mg a day. my buddies took the same ones i had for teh first time and it woked for them. maybe im just expecting too much. i was wondering if i was resistent to them.

I'm talking about British Dragon Dbol (methanabol)....not british dispensary
    Well alrighty then...when you say BD Dbol ..most think of the Thai pinkies,not the square 10 mg from dragon....

~Pinnacle~

Sorry about that...My fault...that's why I said (10mg) Sorry for the confusion

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

I don't think that's thread jacking at all. The primary question has to do with the efficacy of "BD" Dbol . Your input was on "BD" Winny in which you essentially suggested dividing the dose. Worked for one short half-life BD product, should work for the other. Highly applicable.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32

I don't think that's thread jacking at all. The primary question has to do with the efficacy of "BD" Dbol . Your input was on "BD" Winny in which you essentially suggested dividing the dose. Worked for one short half-life BD product, should work for the other. Highly applicable.

M.
    I can't help to notice that you enjoy going into threads and correcting ppl.Are you a cyber cop?Or you just enjoy trying to make ppl look foolish?I think the later is factual myself. You never have much advice to give.But you're quick to point out something irrelevant.

~Pinnacle~

Did everyone wake up today with their mad on?

Now can anyone tell me if they have had any experiences with British Dragon Dbol ?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i've only used bd dbol once, and had the same thing. NOTHING. it seems alot of british dragon dbol is fake. i'll never use it again.
    Last edited by MASTERDBOL; 09-27-2005 at 10:40 AM.

I can't help to notice that you enjoy going into threads and correcting ppl.Are you a cyber cop?Or you just enjoy trying to make ppl look foolish?I think the later is factual myself. You never have much advice to give.But you're quick to point out something irrelevant.

~Pinnacle~

Firstly, I do give solid advice.
    Secondly, more like a cyber security guard. The newbie added his info, apologized if it was slightly of topic. And you jumped all over him and start spouting unnecessary obscenities...

Pinnacle - ...And this thread is about Dbol..so indeed you did jack the thread.Start your own!!!That's just fucking rude bro..fucking rude........
    When in actuality his advice was probably THE most valid in the thread...
    Paraphrase - Split your dose to up absorption efficiency.

Sounds to me like you're the cyber cop, and an rather attidunal one at that!

Now since such pettiness is nothing more than poor manners, I won't indulge any further.

Good Day Mr. Pinnacle,

M.

Now can anyone tell me if they have had any experiences with British Dragon Dbol?
    Ynot,

Did you split the dosage? The kid is right, it only lasts for eight hours. After that your blood concentrate levels decline. So an AM/PM, or even tri-dose split would certainly increase your efficiency.

M.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Ive used them, and they were ok, but I prefered the little pink thais.

goose is offline Banned
    My one regret in life is that I am not someone else,I think he is a cyber cop

Firstly, I do give solid advice.
    Secondly, more like a cyber security guard. The newbie added his info, apologized if it was slightly of topic. And you jumped all over him and start spouting unnecessary obscenities...

When in actuality his advice was probably THE most valid in the thread...

Sounds to me like you're the cyber cop, and an rather attidunal one at that!

Now since such pettiness is nothing more than poor manners, I won't indulge any further.

Good Day Mr. Pinnacle,

M.
    Solid advice?If correcting ppl is advice then....

Good day to you..Mr. Arrogant fuck

~Pinnacle~

I've been taking 10mg every 4 hours...so that's not the problem....Now I'm wondering if the gear is bunk?? It also has me questioning if the BD Test E I got is going to do nothing also....I hope I'm mistaken soon...I was really amped for this cycle...All the gear looks identical to the pics on the BD site. Holograms, flip tops, BD around the rubber on top of vial....Dbol came in the package it shows, white silica bag in with the pills...Now, I'm starting to get upset/disappointed!

Ynot,

Did you split the dosage? The kid is right, it only lasts for eight hours. After that your blood concentrate levels decline. So an AM/PM, or even tri-dose split would certainly increase your efficiency.

M.

Dbol has a half life of 4.5 hrs.8 hours is winny oral...........

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    right!!

i have always had the best luck with splitting the dosages throughout the day. 10mg at a time.....4 or 5 times per day.

p.s. pinnacle is one of the few on this site that give very good advice all the time. he has always been there for newbies. so stop bustin his balls already.

goose is offline Banned
    Solid advice?If correcting ppl is advice then....

Good day to you..Mr. Arrogant fuck

~Pinnacle~
    You crack me up... funney

~Pinnacle~

My mistake, still thinking of the kid's Winny comment, thanks for such a polite correction. That's how real men do it.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    right!!

i have always had the best luck with splitting the dosages throughout the day. 10mg at a time.....4 or 5 times per day.

p.s. pinnacle is one of the few on this site that give very good advice all the time. he has always been there for newbies. so stop bustin his balls already.

Maybe you should read ACTUALLY read what said, before commenting. I greatly respect Pinnacle's knowledge, as well as the accuracy with which he dispenses it. I was speaking of his flogging of the newbie.

Good to see that kind of camaraderie, though.

M.

the newbie has to learn some how and some way. might as well be now and direct.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    You crack me up... funney
    Arrogance...

NOTE: The shorter half-life, makes the advice given (split doses) EVEN more solid, but again one have to read to see that.

M.

Forget it..I'm a little on the cranky side from Clen right now.So,I'm at fault as well.I should have just let the newbies post go..

~Pinnacle~

I love it when they Kiss and Make Up! LMAO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information