Thread: Taking Anavar

ASTrackster is offline New Member

Taking Anavar

Should I take Anavar on an empty stomach or with food? Should it be taken all at one time or spread throughout the day? Should I take an anti estrogen or testosterone support product when coming off the cycle. I know these are some pretty basic questions, I just want to get the best results if I were to start a cycle. Any help is appreciated.

THANKS!

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    how much are u taking and for how long?

i took anavar at 45mg a day split up three times and i didnt get shitt from it. then ive heard that people took like 40 and then bumped it up to 80 and really noticed a difference. wish i would have done that.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I believe in preading out the doses evenly through the day for optimum blood level stability. You would still need pct as it will shut down your HPTA

Var should be split into a minimum of two doses/day because of its short 12hr half-life. I always take my var after meals so it aides with absorbtion. Var will shut you down so PCT is needed. Don't cycle your var by itself. You need a test ester as your base.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i split mine up in2 2 doses/day, u'll need to run the var at a high dose to gain anything from it. i ran it 100mg/day and loved it, i ran trib along with it as well.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    how much are u taking and for how long?

i took anavar at 45mg a day split up three times and i didnt get shitt from it. then ive heard that people took like 40 and then bumped it up to 80 and really noticed a difference. wish i would have done that.
    I had the same problem, I dont think I can afford a higher dose tho, and var also gave me bad gas and made me sleepy too.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I had the same problem, I dont think I can afford a higher dose tho, and var also gave me bad gas and made me sleepy too.

ya i paid alot this past time but next time i can get it way cheaper powder and im just gona cap them myself ill prob run it at least 80mg not sure if im gona run it as a bridge cycle or just throw it in whith my next cycle.

I thought var had a half life of 9 hours not 12

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take var at HIGH does only, and you definately need a test with it, or you will feel like shit no confidence ... sick/lathargic/no libido.

Steroid Man is offline Banned
    Use the VAR BY ITSELF, if you wish for minimum lean mass gains, great strength gains, and incredible hardness--with absolutely no sides. (reduced libido and appetite)

You WILL need an Anti-E like arimidex POST cycle, as your estrogen level will increase. Use Nolvadex /Clomid in conjunction to increase testosterone levels while simultaneously reducing estrogen.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I never had any effect on my libido and ran no more than 40mg and got great gains......maybe you guys are getting underdosed shit

Thread Information