Hockey Goon is offline New Member

Anyone hear of Santiago Labs

Hey, has anyone ever heard of Santiago Labs??? Supposedly they are from Spain. I have a pic and I have attached it for you to view. Just need to know if anyone has heard about this company and if the results are good. I've heard a few good things but I don't know if I should dabble with a new company. I am used to getting the Finaplix Gold but my source for that has dried up. If anyone could please give me some info on this company it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, HG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone hear of Santiago Labs-trensantiago.jpg  

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Goon
    Hey, has anyone ever heard of Santiago Labs??? Supposedly they are from Spain. I have a pic and I have attached it for you to view. Just need to know if anyone has heard about this company and if the results are good. I've heard a few good things but I don't know if I should dabble with a new company. I am used to getting the Finaplix Gold but my source for that has dried up. If anyone could please give me some info on this company it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, HG
    This stuff is good bud. I'm on the tren right as we speek! and the bottle says 75mg/ml and i can bet anything its exactly it. been on the tren for about 5 weeks now and good as gold. i'm gona run it until 1 week before my show! I'll keep you updated

Dawnix is offline New Member
    Well i dont have any feedback on the Tren but i'm on their cyp and deca right now and things are good. only been 2 and a half weeks so i'll keep you guys updated. my source just got this lab added to his list and i decided to try it, plus it was cheap LOL

Hockey Goon is offline New Member
    Thanks. I have a new supplier to this product and I wanted some info to make sure it was good.
    TY very much, HG

Thread Information