Thread: Opinions please

JackT is offline New Member

Opinions please

Test Ethanate Golden Triangle .....Bought this stuff and was..wondering if anyone had good results from it?
    Here is the low down..
    Was doing 250ml of Omnadron250 2 shots a week..I felt results..
    Started running low and could'nt buy anymore so I bought this Test ethanate and mixed it with the remaining Omnadron250 (1 ml omnadron and 2 ml Test E) one shot a week did a total of 4 shots and didn't feel a dam thing from the Test..unlike the omnadron..and no gains, not even a woody lol! I was told buddy made it at home.
    Personnally I think I got burnt. .Any opinions?
    You can see a pic of it here-------> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=196258
    Thanks!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    how many mg/week are you using? and what dose is the test e? i'm not understanding what you wrote. test e should be at 500mg/ml per week. and its going to take up to 5 weeks to START feeling/seeing results from it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Always heard good about GTP, I would say it is just taking longer to "kick" in than you are used to. For me E with no frontload or orals takes about 5 weeks.

Taking 2cc once a week on Monday it's 250mg/ml shiot I'm done half the bottle and notta I felt results from Omnadren in 3 weeks mabey even before that....at least I was somewhat horny I really wanted to know if anyone had good results from GT Test Ethanate or mabey I just got the dud because I have heard others swear by it....
    Last edited by JackT; 09-27-2005 at 11:22 AM.

with omnadren , if i'm not mistaking, there is test prop in it. at which you will feel faster results cause of the shorter ester. are you doing a 12 week cycle? if so....you will like the results from the 5th or so week through the end. that is....if its real gear. good luck bro.

This is going on 5 weeks now........I guess I'll just be glad I didn't buy anymore from that source and take my loss....How long should I wait to start a another cycle? Or could I start right away seems how I was probably just injecting cooking oil?

Tried lookin at your pic bro-major fuzzy can't tell jack. If you have used your supplier before you should have an idea of whether or not he sells legit. Hard enough using steroids , workin out, and dieting right without having to spend half our energy on watchin out for scammers.

Unfortunately he was a new supplier and I am pretty much a newb other then what I have read..I know the cost of it was way beyond normal cost..from what I have read.
    Thanks for helping me out.

if you are just going to stop right now.....then wait about 5 weeks to start another one. BUT....if it wasnt real (you wont really know), then there would be no harm in starting another one right away. its tuff to say buddy. i would finish up a 11-12 week cycle, and see if it was bunk or not. if you still see no results then get a better source and start another one. good luck

Wait 5 weeks min-if nothing, then prolly bunko. But you might try to take a better pic and post it in that forum for some opinions.

Is there any other way to tell other then using it? If it's fake then I just don't want to keep pumpin who know's what in my body....I am pretty sure it's a dud my nuts aren't even tight even with the omnadron they sucked up lol.. I should have at least had that happen after 5 weeks @ 500mg a week shouldn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by JackT
    Is there any other way to tell other then using it? If it's fake then I just don't want to keep pumpin who know's what in my body....I am pretty sure it's a dud my nuts aren't even tight even with the omnadron they sucked up lol.. I should have at least had that happen after 5 weeks @ 500mg a week shouldn't I?
    Well, I would think a crazy libido would be the least to expect after 5 weeks at 500mg ew. If you have done the full five weeks and felt absolutely nothing. If it is bunk hopefully the bastards at least used sterile oil or something harmless.

how is your diet??? i forgot to ask that? if your diet isnt in check, then your not going to see great results. but you still should have seen some bloat. strength gains, etc. somewhat anyway by week 5. dont know bro.

My diet is good (without going into great detail about it). I havn't noticed any great strength or big jumps in gains. Bloat, water retention what's that? lol Notta not even a little...

My diet is good (without going into great detail about it). I havn't noticed any great strength or big jumps in gains. Bloat, water retention what's that? lol Notta not even a little...
    then its fake bra. get another started.

So if I stop now and get some quality stuff could I just jump right in? Btw I had a blood test done last Wednesday (chlorestal) so as soon as the Doc calls me that will be the true tell tale I guess because they should see something change in it.
    Last edited by JackT; 09-27-2005 at 11:57 AM.

yesw it will be the true tell. if it comes back "negative", then start another one. if its been fake, then no need for cycling or pct.

Thanks alot Master for taking the time for my questions...I really appreciate it.

not a problem. that is what all of us are here for. to help a brother out.

Thread Information