Thread: Online Gear

dirtymike is offline Junior Member

Online Gear

I'm thinking about ordering some gear online. I have two reputable sites. One is domestic and the other is over seas. Has anyone been cought ordering gear online? What happened? If you get a customs letter what happens? I plan on ordering about 100 amps at a time. Any advice?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    many people have been caught...i would not order from any site, domestic or international...you want to have your 100 amps seized?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    I'm thinking about ordering some gear online. I have two reputable sites. One is domestic and the other is over seas. Has anyone been cought ordering gear online? What happened? If you get a customs letter what happens? I plan on ordering about 100 amps at a time. Any advice?
    search this topic...it has been beat around quite a bit...and btw, 100 amps is a lot of gear to order online at once...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld only order from an online site as a last resort... i don't know of any legit online sites that are in the U.S. ... for the simple reason that it is illegal to sell legit gear online. i wld be careful of any domestic website... there are legit websites that are based overseas... and no i m not going to list them...

if u order thru a website be prepared to get beat for your cash... odds r that is what will happen...

Yea I know people get caught, but the prices are just soo good online. I'll chance it with the money, but I just don't want to get in trouble that's all. I'm actually using a fake name and a friends address. So I don't see how it could come back to me.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld only order from an online site as a last resort... i don't know of any legit online sites that are in the U.S. ... for the simple reason that it is illegal to sell legit gear online. i wld be careful of any domestic website... there are legit websites that are based overseas... and no i m not going to list them...

if u order thru a website be prepared to get beat for your cash... odds r that is what will happen...
    I seen you post about having legit websites. Have you ever been scammed by one of these overseas sites?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega

I have a site that ships domestic, but is located over seas. A friend of mine has been using it for about 5 years with no problems.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yea I know people get caught, but the prices are just soo good online. I'll chance it with the money, but I just don't want to get in trouble that's all. I'm actually using a fake name and a friends address. So I don't see how it could come back to me.
    Many sites are "so good" their often not true. Make sure you get your source verified by a Mod/Vet before ordering.

I know of a few sites, but there mostly over-priced.

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I seen you post about having legit websites. Have you ever been scammed by one of these overseas sites?

no.. i was 1 of the lucky ones.. i took my time did alot of research, checked alot of scammers lists. then when i decided i was going to order i ordered something small to test the waters. it came, i did more research to see if it was legit. when i was sure it was i placed a real order. i still didn't order anymore than i cld afford to lose...

bro in my opinion if the prices are good then watch out... the one thing i learned about online sites is that the legit one's are expensive. so if the price seems really good then there is also a really good chance you are gonna get beat...
    Last edited by topvega; 09-27-2005 at 01:21 PM.

ccriderss is offline New Member
    i have always ordered from websites and never got scammed... the last time i ordered from one...my order never came... i e-mailed them...they re-shipped it out the next day for free and i got it... got it tested it... its all legit... i also noticed that the "legit" sites that take Credit Cards, re-direct you to a secure server to enter your credit card info... this lets you know that they wont actually get your credit card info...and then if u get scammed u can get visa to get ur money back....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

I really hate the whole friend thing, put someone else into the middle of your BS. A mod I knew on a different board a few years back got busted when the gear he had shipped to a gf's house was a controlled delivery. You know how he got busted, when your friend gets caught with your gear either they rat on you as being the person it is for or they keep quiet and it is your job as a friend to get them out of the heat by ratting on yourself. Get the shit shipped to your home, fake name and have a clean pad when you are expecting, if they do a controlled delivery you can refuse the pkg and they have nothing, is your friend gonna be up to snuff when a pig is trying to get him/her to take the stuff?

terrence lee is offline New Member
    anyone know anything abuot sustenon? is it a good product? sinceits what i started with for my last 2 cycles ill likely stick with it for a while.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Where did that come from?

i don't like sust... i wld rather use a 1 ester test... if i was gonna have to do eod shots like with sust, i wld rather just use prop and shoot ed...

jsteezy1290 is offline Junior Member
    i know were not aloud to list are sources but if i was to start looking for over sea sites where would i start?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How would someone spot a controlled delivery? What are some OBVIOUS signs? Anyone have any experience with this.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteezy1290
    i know were not aloud to list are sources but if i was to start looking for over sea sites where would i start?
    You're not supposed to openly ask that question either...

Quote Originally Posted by jsteezy1290
    Not here.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    How would someone spot a controlled delivery? What are some OBVIOUS signs? Anyone have any experience with this.
    I personally never experienced this problem, but I would definitely know if it was a controlled delivery. We have the same mailman for the last five years. If someone else shows up to deliver the mail, after placing a recent order, that would be pretty damn obvious. Also, anything I get postal, doesn't require a signature. That eliminates another risk.

Good info. anyone else have experiences or ideas? Lets say sig. required.

I was thinking of punching him in the nose, he'll either arrest me or never come back to my door.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    could have it shipped to a hotel and pick it up there a couple of days after it's arrived...

Not is sig. is required.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Not is sig. is required.
    If signature is required it will be signed by one of the hotel employees. How do I know this you ask...???I've used this method many times before. I worked at a hotel for about 3 years and still ahve many friends there that have no issues if I have things sent. The signature is to confirm that the order had been sent. If it was going to be a CD they would attempt to have the "guest" aquire the package after witnessing him sign the papers for it. But since there's no guest staying at the hotel to sign for it, one of the employees would have to sign for it. After that occurs the hotel now becomes responsible for all the packages they just signed for, so they put all the packages in a box room that's electronically coded with a key card and only the banquet department and MOD should have keys to it. Oh, and in case anyone's wondering I would sign for packages from UPS, DHL, USPS etc.. at least once a day for all of those couriers. Give it a try if you're paranoid. What's the worst that's gonna happen? You won't get your gear becasue the man won't be able to do a CD on someone who's not staying at the hotel. So you'll be out a bit of gear but you would have escaped capture by the fuzz...

Good theory, but I guess you'd have to know someone that worked at the hotel. Correct?

no...not in the least bit...

Thread Information