ivrig is offline Associate Member

Advice on getting rid of bloated face??

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any tips about getting rid of bloat as soon as possible. I get a moonface just by small amounts of deca .
    I drink alot of water,eating strict (on a diet), and stay off salt.
    And was wondering if anyone bloat on tren , cause that`s what i`m on now and the bloat stays.
    How long til you guys usually loose the water? And has anyone found winny aiding it?

Damn I hate that moonface, any advice will be appreciated!
    I`m open for anything..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    are you running tren by itself

what is the cycle you are running now ??

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Don't worry Charlie Brown, answer stock's question and we'll have back to the gang in no time.

M.

charlie brown??

well, i WAS on deca until 2 weeks ago,(started my cycle in about 18 jan) but since i bloated like shit, i quit it. and had to find something else to use in my cycle, so now i`m running tri-trenabol, 50mg of each ester ED.(also on primo and putting in some winny at the end) (i know I use weird cycles, but this works for me, and i can`t use aroma_aas cause of the water, and i seem to have an invincible libido..) But i think mainly the bloat comes from the deca, and it is really bad.
    How long til you guys loose the water?
    Last time i bloated this bad i was on prop, holy pony I looked like humpty dumpty..
    And i`ve heard others say they bloated from tren , but is that possible? anyways i gotta get rid of this...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ivrig
    charlie brown??

well, i WAS on deca until 2 weeks ago,(started my cycle in about 18 jan) but since i bloated like shit, i quit it. and had to find something else to use in my cycle, so now i`m running tri-trenabol, 50mg of each ester ED.(also on primo and putting in some winny at the end) (i know I use weird cycles, but this works for me, and i can`t use aroma_aas cause of the water, and i seem to have an invincible libido..) But i think mainly the bloat comes from the deca, and it is really bad.
    How long til you guys loose the water?
    Last time i bloated this bad i was on prop, holy pony I looked like humpty dumpty..
    And i`ve heard others say they bloated from tren, but is that possible? anyways i gotta get rid of this...
    Any AI would help, I would try Proviron first.

Deca bloates me too! Wait a week more for the Nadrolone to clear out and see if your face gets thinner.

I like the compounds you use, but I dont see the reasen for taking Tren and Primo at the same time, since they both only bind to the AR-recepter

well as i said, i take weird cycles, but this works for me, every body is different. I will try proviron , but i`m hoping the winny wil fix this.
    Last time I bloated this much was on prop, and it took forever to come back to normal

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    dont mess w/ proviron .....tren alone will make it worse.."weird" cycles only work for u cuz u c results...but ull c how quick itll dissapear...but believ it or not, Thry-slim am/pm worked for me..and for any estrogen related fat i gained after, i used letrozole and WA LA gone in 4 days

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Any AI would help, I would try Proviron first.

Deca bloates me too! Wait a week more for the Nadrolone to clear out and see if your face gets thinner.

I like the compounds you use, but I dont see the reasen for taking Tren and Primo at the same time, since they both only bind to the AR-recepter
    could u elaborate a liil what u meant here..

Thread Information