stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

got a seizure note... what to do..

Ok..

I got a note in mail today which has some legal stuff (in estonian so I dont quite understand it) .. but basically they are telling that a packet has arrived there that includes medicine, then a lot of legal manbo jumbo.. Then they are asking me to get into contact with them aSAP and that I should deliver the senders info or sumin like that? LOL ... yeah right.. to my luck the packet only has clomid, nolva and clen ... So what should I do, ne1 who lives in scandinavia have an input here? so Im contenplating my options here.. should I not get into contact with them at all or should I just let em know that I havent ordered anything and I dont know nothing.. I have had several other packages delivered from the same place before but I dont have to admit to anything even though if they dig up the records...

JackT is offline New Member
    Best bet don't do anything! Eventually they will just dump the package.
    DO NOT CONTACT THEM!

kool... thats what Im thinking too .. or then I was also thinking that then they will just move it to custioms.. so I was just thinking to email them and say that I HAVENT ordered anything and thats that..

lots of Im thinking there.... lol.....

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    kool... thats what Im thinking too .. or then I was also thinking that then they will just move it to custioms.. so I was just thinking to email them and say that I HAVENT ordered anything and thats that..

don't do anything. don't even respond. also i wld be careful of ordering anything else in the future.. u never know if your address has been flagged now..

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Id ignore it. They're not going to follow up... just say you don't know the guy who sent it to you, and you don't care about the package.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i would ignore every bit of it. dont email, call, or anything. whether in scandanavia or the u.s. or wherever. forgetaboutit!

ok kool... yeah my ordering days r over... kinda sux.. but I get a lot better price from a friend at the country where I live in the summer so have to organize it through him in the future.. Ordering was just so easy =) more expensive though but still =) kinda pissed off... well it was expected to happen eventually. Now I have to buy in stock if Im gonn acycle sometime else than in the summer.. damn..

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    You got takin. thats what scammers do they send you a letter saying that and they got your money. I want that job. Send a peice a paper to someone and make thousands of dollars off of it. Damn it.

rager is offline Member
    Yep, that may be the case you got ripped. Goes the other way also, thats why suppliers want the seizure letter and the original envelope it was sent in when you tell them you recieved a seizure notice. Either way dude, I would do nothing. No calls, letters etc and Count it as a loss. To be on the safe side I would use a diff address ( PO box, etc ) from now on for your deliveries. BS business some of the tactics these Scamming Fks use though?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    If you get tracking numbers from your source, you can see when a package has been delayed or seized by customs. DHL lists this info I know for a fact.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    deny all knowlege for sure bro. theres no way they can pin that sh_t on you if you claim that you knew nothing about it

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    dont do anything. ..just chill and go on with life.. ur good to go

MuscleMatrix is offline New Member
    Forget it! Moooove on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
    You got takin. thats what scammers do they send you a letter saying that and they got your money. I want that job. Send a peice a paper to someone and make thousands of dollars off of it. Damn it.
    I wish.. No the letter came from the antional post office.. 100 % sure its legit..

national... yeha butIm just gonna ignore their request.. Im guessing Im gonna get another notice soon and after that they just let it go or leave it to customs / police.. And then I just deny.. I doubt that they will investigate into it at all..

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Id ignore it. They're not going to follow up... just say you don't know the guy who sent it to you, and you don't care about the package.

no contact

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I got a customs letter saying that I sholud not order any more. They said that 3 months worth of medications was the limit. And a yellow sticker on the nolvadex , saying "enjoy your cycle" - I was like WTF?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats slick.. im usually on top shit like this but nevber thought about it. sending a fake seizure letter is pretty smart if thats the case.. although he has gotten stuff from them before..

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I got a customs letter saying that I sholud not order any more. They said that 3 months worth of medications was the limit. And a yellow sticker on the nolvadex, saying "enjoy your cycle" - I was like WTF?
    LOL, sounds like you were lucky enough to get caught by an agent with a sense of humor! Did he put a smiley face on the yellow sticker?

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    wow thats slick.. im usually on top shit like this but nevber thought about it. sending a fake seizure letter is pretty smart if thats the case.. although he has gotten stuff from them before..

that would be slick but Im 100% sure thats not the case..
    1) this is the least expensive package I've ordered from that place. Ive ordered around 500 bucks and this was like 150..
    2) there is no way he could find out the facts stated on the paper as Estonia is a small country and not many people in Greece talk it.
    3) the note had official stamps etc and contact numbers + email addresses for me to contact them. They are basically wanting me to send them full info of the sender so they can investigate further or sumin. They just stated in the paper that the pack contained stuff that u need a special approval of our "FDA" to import or sumin and they wanted me to send the missing documents required or sumin.. had a hard time understanding everything since it is not my native language either..

Just adding. I got an email from the source cause asked his opinion also.. He said that if I email a copy of the seizure note he will send me a new order free of charge. So hes definetly a scammer. Just not sure where I want it to be sent though ... gonna think about that 1.. Gotta check up on local laws..

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    I got a customs letter saying that I sholud not order any more. They said that 3 months worth of medications was the limit. And a yellow sticker on the nolvadex, saying "enjoy your cycle" - I was like WTF?
    What??? When you opened the box, was there a little metal chip in it? They use those to see if the person opens the box... if not, wow!

thats hilarious.. custom officer with a sense of humor..

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    BUMP I got a letter today

LX-1 is offline Banned
    panic

bonerdonor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Just adding. I got an email from the source cause asked his opinion also.. He said that if I email a copy of the seizure note he will send me a new order free of charge. So hes definetly a scammer. Just not sure where I want it to be sent though ... gonna think about that 1.. Gotta check up on local laws..
    Is that a typo or what? He's definately a scammer or definately not one? And how many successful orders have you received before they seized it?

i mean definetly not a scammer.. btw this si an ancient post and havent heard anything from the seizure and have received orders many times after that also..

Thread Information