Thread: Newbie Stats

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member

Newbie Stats

This is my second post in response to my first intro newbie post. When I wrote in my intro that I have been training natty for seven years some of you wanted my stats here they are:

6'
    16%bf

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    Ok......what Are We Supposed To Do With That

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    Good question.......

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie

guess we should read his original post

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    guess we should read his original post
    OK found his original post in New male members forum. Iron - if you're looking for advice on a good first round, you can't go wrong with a test only cycle at about 500 mg / week. Use a long ester test like test e or test c (look these up in the profiles forum) for about 12 weeks. After a lot of research and reading thats what I decided on for my first cycle and I've been pleased with the results. Check the PCT forum for a LOT of good info on proper PCT. Good luck, train hard and eat right!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    OK found his original post in New male members forum. Iron - if you're looking for advice on a good first round, you can't go wrong with a test only cycle at about 500 mg / week. Use a long ester test like test e or test c (look these up in the profiles forum) for about 12 weeks. After a lot of research and reading thats what I decided on for my first cycle and I've been pleased with the results. Check the PCT forum for a LOT of good info on proper PCT. Good luck, train hard and eat right!
    Good work Capn

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    good work. Iron..what are your lifts?

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    ive been on test e for 3 weeks now, and i am seeing great results....feel like i have lost a little fat, and i have gotten stronger, may sound crazy, but my bench has gone up 30lbs in 3 weeks....10lbs a week...and today i did more on the oeg press then i ever have....550lbs 8 times ...im only 170lbs, and i have never really been a fan of leg workouts..i dunno either a mind thing, or seeing results, i hope its #2

Thread Information