BUDGIE is offline Associate Member

Re -frontloading

i am starting a 500mg test e 400mg eq next monday i know how to frontload for this only my question is how dos using test prop @50 e2d as a kicker effect the frontloading . thanx in advance :

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    why not just use d-bol for 4 wks at 40mgs ED

dbol makes my hair fallout

Quote Originally Posted by BUDGIE
    dbol makes my hair fallout
    really. get some propecia. i'd bump the prop up a little. like 50mgs ED for 4 wks

as far as im aware propecia doesnt work for dbol and if i did up the prop how dos it effect the f/loading

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    as far as im aware propecia doesnt work for dbol and if i did up the prop how dos it effect the f/loading
    It should work for Dbol , the hair falling out is almost all DHT, and almost all hair regrowth products address it form this angle. As far as frontloading your test look at roidcalc.com it will help you make a plan to get to optimum blood levels quickly.

it'll basically cut out the period where the test E is kicking in. you'll get results immediately as opposed to waiting 4 wks.

why not use minoxidil or spiro.--just some food for thought

respect RUballs. but i have never heard ofminoxidil or spiro what are these products and what do they do

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    respect RUballs. but i have never heard ofminoxidil or spiro what are these products and what do they do
    Same as propecia, they are script hair regrowth formulas, I still say that propecia should work on dbol as it is a DHT conversion inhibitor. If I am wrong don't hesitate to set me straight though.

they are topicals

check out this site https://www.xandrox.com/

Quote from anab 2004 while dbol dos convert to a more potent steroid via interaction with the 5 alpha reductase enzyme (same enz resp for convert test to dht) it has extremely little affinity to do so the androgenic metabolite5 alpha dihydromethandrostenelone is therfore produced intrace amounts at best. the benefit from proscar/propecia would therfore b insignificant, the drug serving no real purpse. would the minoxidil or spiro still work they arnt in this book

Quote from anab 2004 while dbol dos convert to a more potent steroid via interaction with the 5 alpha reductase enzyme (same enz resp for convert test to dht) it has extremely little affinity to do so the androgenic metabolite5 alpha dihydromethandrostenelone is therfore produced intrace amounts at best. the benefit from proscar/propecia would therfore b insignificant, the drug serving no real purpse. would the minoxidil or spiro still work they arnt in this book

yes. i've just never heard of d-bol makin hair fall out.

big_C is offline Member
    Check out some finast @ arr....and I never heard of d-bol making your hair fall out, in huge doses maybe,but not with the average dose of 40 mg ED for 4 weeks

big_C is offline Member
    i am starting a 500mg test e 400mg eq next monday i know how to frontload for this only my question is how dos using test prop @50 e2d as a kicker effect the frontloading . thanx in advance :
    Prop @ 50 mg EOD?? Run it ED @ 50 mg. How does it effect frontloading?? It is your frontload!!

thanx for the link i will go back to it and have a good read. the only aas thatmess with my hair line are d/bol and winnt tabs i dont know if its something to do with them been oral if i dont go with those products iu will work it out on the roid calc thanx for the input

if the prop is my frontload @50mg ed do i still take twice as much enanthate atvthe beginning of the cycle

no. don't just keep the test e at 500 mgs. dont ramp your dose of anything

dont ramp ur dose of anything sorry if i seem a bit thick what does this mean
    do i just take my enan @500mg in 2 dose p/wk and use 50mg prop pd for 4wk and the prop is the frontloader ps i would love to use dbol it is brill ive used it 3 times 1st time thai pinks@20mg ace 2nd 3rd time 25mg russians my hair sterted falling out no big drama i just wouldnt like to go above 20-25 in case it got worse people seem suprised at this little dose doing that but it did

Thread Information