suav is offline New Member

i need help please

well i am goin to start my first cycle soon 10 weeks of sust and deca at 500mg sust/week 300 mg deca/week got some nolva and hcg . the question is can i use t-bomb 2 while cycling any suggestions ??? a friend that works at gnc got me 2 bottles of it and the back says it lowers estrogen levels by holding back the conversion of test to estrogen and by blockin estrogen receptor, increases free test by lowering shbg and holds back the production of dht. it also makes receptor signals reicive test better. what do u guys think???? i was thinking this would keep bloatin to a minimum and help me get a lot leaner.
    rite now i weight 169 lbs bf12.7% at 5 11

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'd recommend save the deca and just do a simple test cycle. do you have clomid for pct?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    nevermind, i recommend a cycle of FOOD and wait on the juice till you're at least 190.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by suav
    well i am goin to start my first cycle soon 10 weeks of sust and deca at 500mg sust/week 300 mg deca/week got some nolva and hcg . the question is can i use t-bomb 2 while cycling any suggestions ??? a friend that works at gnc got me 2 bottles of it and the back says it lowers estrogen levels by holding back the conversion of test to estrogen and by blockin estrogen receptor, increases free test by lowering shbg and holds back the production of dht. it also makes receptor signals reicive test better. what do u guys think???? i was thinking this would keep bloatin to a minimum and help me get a lot leaner.
    rite now i weight 169 lbs bf12.7% at 5 11
    How old are ya??

~SC~

Thread Information