realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member

First Cycle/Novice Cycle 1 Thoughts/Help?

AR,

A buddy and I are about to start our first cycle. Since it is our first cycle, and we're novice's, we thought it best to begin with one of the recommended novice cycles from the AR site. So here it is:

Week 1-10:
    Test E - 500mg per week
    D-Bol - 30mg per day (Weeks 1-4)
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

Week 11-12:
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

Week 13-15:
    Clomid Therapy
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

I'm curious to what you experts think. What kind of results do you think will be occurring, to really let us know what to expect? Another question, on this sort of cycle, what training intensity do you recommend? - do you think one day on, one day off of training is optimal? Currently, without gear, we've been training five days a week with two days off. Sometimes depending on our schedules, lately days off have altered.

On my end, already being 235 pounds, I plan to do more cardio than my training partner. Of course, I will be doing cardio 45-60minutes on an emptry stomach between 65-70% of MHR on a daily basis. Since my buddy is looking to gain mass more so, he will not be doing as much cardio. I'm looking to gain strength and a little mass, but also would like to cut more and get the more defined look. So if there is any recommendations anyone has for these goals, please don't hesitate to throw them out there. They will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, one more thing. As for the injections go, please recommend where you think the best places to inject are, and how often to roate them.

Thanks so much (sorry for the long post).
    Last edited by realmxofxnoise; 09-27-2005 at 11:45 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't use the nolva unless you need to, itchy nips

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohh and take out the B6 no need for it

james21,

Ha - I do suppose I was being more cautious than I need to, huh? Thanks for the response.

AR,

Any other feedback will be much appreciated.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok you'll have to bear with me b/c I'm somewhat drunk and might get distracted while writing this but my thoughts are as follows:

FOR YOU
    If you are looking for little mass but mostly strength then the cycle you have outlined is not for you. That cycle will put some good mass on you but there will be fat also. If you want a good strength and lean mass stack look into test prop and either (winny, var, or tbol). or just the prop is fine too. Of course with short esters like prop come more frequent injections, every day (ED) is optimal but every other day (EOD) is ok too. Some will tell you it's too much for a first cycle to do ED injections but I don't think so considering my first cycle was prop and var.

For Your Buddy
    The test E and dbol would be a great choice. he would pack on some mass and increase in strength as well.

As for the Nolvadex , I would just keep it on hand (but make sure you have it!!) and then if you start to show signs of gyno then start running it. And like james said I'd drop the b6 but if you'd like to run it that's ok.

During your post cycle therapy (PCT) I'd run both the nolva and the clomid. How had you planned don running it? What dose of which drugs for what duration?

Remember, and this my friend is key, DIET is the most important thing in the cycle and off cycle. If you aren't positive that you know how to eat right then hold off on your cycle and pay a visit to the diet forum. In particular look at the "how to cut" and "how to bulk" stickies at the top of the forum. This is really where your gains and mass (whether it's lean or bulk) comes from. Master diet and your cycle will bring you to your goals.

As far as what you will gain with these cycles depends on your diet as well as how you react to the drugs personally. The latter is impossible to tell until you run them. I would estimate that if you both know how to train and eat properly you can look at anywhere from 15-25lbs.

If I missed anything let me know and I'll do my best to answer. Good luck to you both!

symatech,

Thanks so much man - that is greatly appreciated. You filled me with some great knowledge, and I look forward to more. My buddy I think will get some good results, like you said if he diets correctly. He's been dieting great for the past three weeks and we've been training, and he's put on probably 7 pounds of quality mass. He's only weighing in at just under 150, so you can see why it's time for gear. He'll look really good with the results he hopefully obtains.

As far as I go - I also am a fanatic with my diet, but as you may or may not know, I am vegan and dieting when it comes to cutting and bulking can be a bit of a challenge. I've got it down pretty good though. I am currently taking in 250+ Grams of protein. As far as meal planning goes, and eating 6-8 times a day, I have that down too luckily.

I myself, won't mind gaining 15 pounds, hopefully it's quality mass, and when cutting it will work out good. Here's hoping. As far as the cycle you mentioned, can't afford it as of yet, because we kinda went into buying the gear I mentioned, and I'll have to wait for another cycle. I think it will be okay to try this cycle out and see where it gets me. If I end up looking like a fat slob, then I know something got fucked up, ha!

Thanks again.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    if your buddy's only weighing in at under 150 then the juice might not be the right answer. thats kinda light to start something like this. but yeah..bear with me as I'm a little impaired right now as well!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by realmxofxnoise
    AR,

A buddy and I are about to start our first cycle. Since it is our first cycle, and we're novice's, we thought it best to begin with one of the recommended novice cycles from the AR site. So here it is:

Week 1-10:
    Test E - 500mg per week
    D-Bol - 30mg per day (Weeks 1-4)
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

Week 11-12:
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

Week 13-15:
    Clomid Therapy
    Nolvadex - 20mg per day
    B-6 - 200mg per day

I'm curious to what you experts think. What kind of results do you think will be occurring, to really let us know what to expect? Another question, on this sort of cycle, what training intensity do you recommend? - do you think one day on, one day off of training is optimal? Currently, without gear, we've been training five days a week with two days off. Sometimes depending on our schedules, lately days off have altered.

On my end, already being 235 pounds, I plan to do more cardio than my training partner. Of course, I will be doing cardio 45-60minutes on an emptry stomach between 65-70% of MHR on a daily basis. Since my buddy is looking to gain mass more so, he will not be doing as much cardio. I'm looking to gain strength and a little mass, but also would like to cut more and get the more defined look. So if there is any recommendations anyone has for these goals, please don't hesitate to throw them out there. They will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, one more thing. As for the injections go, please recommend where you think the best places to inject are, and how often to roate them.

Thanks so much (sorry for the long post).
    I really don't think you even need dbol in your first cycle.

I would keep your same training routine.

I wouldn't try to cut up and gain mass at the same time. You will find it is MUCH easier focusing on one or the other. This being your first cycle, I think you should be concentration on nothing else than gaining mass. With a proper diet and proper training, rest etc you could expect to keep 15 pounds, possibly more with this cycle.

I would rotate injection sites every time. Since you are running test E, it is necessary to inject twice a week. This doesn't cause much of a problem with injection site rotating and scar tissue problems. I have found best to stick with delts, quads, and glutes. I have found that quads are the most painful out of this group, but you will get used to it.
    Example week one: right quad monday morning, left quad thursday night
    week two: right delt monday morning, left delt thursday night

Hope this helps

chest6 is offline Banned
    Also..I dont think your friend needs to start up quite yet.

I agree with James B-6 isn't necesary I left that out.

chest6,

Thanks for the info man, greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, my buddy is more gung ho about it than I am. He really wants mass, and he just can't put it on for the life of him. He's 6'0" so he wants to really gain to look thicker (as we all do), ha.

Thanks for the help on the spot injections, that's really appreciated. As far as cutting and bulking at the same time, you're right - I guess I kind of misworded. I'm gonna do cardio of course, to mostly train my heart. I train Muay Thai and BJJ so I'll be getting plenty of hard working cardio within that.

Thanks so much. The more information, the better.
    Last edited by realmxofxnoise; 09-28-2005 at 12:55 AM.

whats your buddies diet look like dude? are you sure he's eating enough?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    whats your buddies diet look like dude? are you sure he's eating enough?
    I'm pretty sure he's eating enough man. I don't know the exact diet, but like I said, it's worked a little. Between his dieting and training, he's probably put on 5-7 quality pounds, and about 10 all together. For the past week, he's stayed consistent at 149.6lbs.

I know he's taking in plenty of protein, it's possibe he's not taking in enough carbs, but I could have swore he is. I know he has a login here on AR, but he doesn't visit it as much as I do I don't think. I'll ask him for his diet as of lately, and make sure to post it in this thread if it's still going on.

Thanks.

all I'm sayin dude is that at under 150 you really are kinda light to be jumping into the whole juice circle. and if your buddy gained 10 lbs from a good diet then steroids are not the answer yet. let that run its course. He could easily get to like 180, and then after the natural gains deminish, start the steroid help. but don't waste the potential of natural gains..espescially GOOD natural gaines

jaydub,

I'll throw that bit of advice at him, but I don't think he's gonna listen. He's been small his entire life, and never been able to really gain. But it will still be another two weeks or so before we start the gear, so we'll see.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by realmxofxnoise
    chest6,

Thanks for the info man, greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, my buddy is more gung ho about it than I am. He really wants mass, and he just can't put it on for the life of him. He's 6'0" so he wants to really gain to look thicker (as we all do), ha.

Thanks for the help on the spot injections, that's really appreciated. As far as cutting and bulking at the same time, you're right - I guess I kind of misworded. I'm gonna do cardio of course, to mostly train my heart. I train Muay Thai and BJJ so I'll be getting plenty of hard working cardio within that.

Thanks so much. The more information, the better.
    glad to help..good luck with your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    glad to help..good luck with your cycle
    Thanks man - it's greatly appreciated. Hopefully we'll see a difference.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You definetley need the nolva....run it at 10mg/day for your lipid profile

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    You definetley need the nolva....run it at 10mg/day for your lipid profile
    Yeah man - thanks. I was gonna run it to be on the safe side. Thanks.

Thread Information