Thread: Cycle Help

Anaholic is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help

I'm thinking about starting my 1st cycle. What can I do to increase the effect of my 1st cycle? What is your suggested recommendations? (I'm starting out with just test-e, I was thinking about stacking other steroids )

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and as far as stacking, there's no need to with the exception of maybe something to kickstart the cycle like prop.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I believe the fisrt cycle should be kept simple and clean Test E for 12 wks at 500 mg. Nolva on hand for gyno and clomid for pct. You will be amazed later on when you are taking a gram of test and stacking it and still not seeing results as good as what you got from the frist simple stack.

Thanks for reminding me to keep things simple.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I believe the fisrt cycle should be kept simple and clean Test E for 12 wks at 500 mg. Nolva on hand for gyno and clomid for pct. You will be amazed later on when you are taking a gram of test and stacking it and still not seeing results as good as what you got from the frist simple stack.
    Could not have said it better, if you want to do simple things like supplements, creatine, protien... Or no2, or cell tech... That may help a little, or just add water wieght depending on what you use. But I think it's good to keep your first cycle simple, it gives you a basic guideline for any future cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by JuRzEE_PiMpIn
    Could not have said it better, if you want to do simple things like supplements, creatine, protien... Or no2, or cell tech... That may help a little, or just add water wieght depending on what you use. But I think it's good to keep your first cycle simple, it gives you a basic guideline for any future cycles.
    Thanks once again.

Thread Information