Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    rocky1388 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Posts
    43

    Talking guys please help (newbie cycle)

    I currently posted this before didnt get much feedback . but anyway im on a diet now i was thinking of this cycle i had gyno problems before so let me know what you guys think



    my cycle
    weeks 1-10 test enan 400mg -500mg a week
    weeks 7-12 winny 100mg eod
    weeks 1-15 nolva 10mg ed
    weeks 1-15 l-dex .25mg ed

    pct will start 1 day after last winny inject
    day 1-300mg clomid/20mg nolva/.25mgldex
    day2-30- 100mg clomid/20mgnolva/.25ldex
    day31-37 20mg nolva/.25mgldex


    any info is greatly appreciated thanks for all your support hopefully i gave enough info for you guys to help me on my way and thanks again

  2. #2
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    you wont get much feedback because it looks good. if it was shitty, you'll get loads of responses. good luck bro.

  3. #3
    rocky1388 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Posts
    43
    nice just what i wanted to hear thanks alot bro

  4. #4
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    The cycles good, the problem is you're only 22, I'd wait another 3 years, to make sure your hormonal system is fully devoloped, before shutting it down. You may never get it back.

    JohnnyB

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    you wont get much feedback because it looks good. if it was shitty, you'll get loads of responses. good luck bro.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!


    Good luck on the cycle......


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    RUballs0514's Avatar
    RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    495
    solid cycle bro, i'd run the test at 500mgs/wk (250mgs 2x a wk; ie-sunday night, thursday morning). run the winny wks 9-14 @ 50mgs ED instead(i've used winny and it gives you good strength gains but its really bad on the joints and the hairline so you might want to get some glucosamine for the joints and some minoxidil for the hair). outside of that i really like your cycle. good research bro

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    solid cycle bro, i'd run the test at 500mgs/wk (250mgs 2x a wk; ie-sunday night, thursday morning). run the winny wks 9-14 @ 50mgs ED instead(i've used winny and it gives you good strength gains but its really bad on the joints and the hairline so you might want to get some glucosamine for the joints and some minoxidil for the hair). outside of that i really like your cycle. good research bro
    Why week 14 on Winny?The Enanthate will be clear by week 12.


    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    RUballs0514's Avatar
    RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Why week 14 on Winny?The Enanthate will be clear by week 12.


    ~Pinnacle~

    i forgot to say to run the test for 12 wks at that dose. my bad. my mom called and i got side tracked while i was typing it.

  9. #9
    STRANGE's Avatar
    STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middle of nowwhere
    Posts
    482
    Looks good let me know what u think about the winny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •