Thread: Andropen Help

Kock_Diesel is offline New Member

Andropen Help

Could Anyone Give Me A Detailed Profile On Andropen I Cant Find Much Info On It

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's cause it's from a UG lab

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I found this from the UG labs site..............

Pharmaceutical Name:
    Andropen

Chemical name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone
    Propionate , Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate

Chem. Abstr. Name:

Molecular Structure:

Molecular Weight:

Product Desription:
    Andropen is a combination of five of testosterones. The presence of the acetate ester allows the testosterone to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Testosterone is a male sexual hormone with pronounced, mainly androgenic action, possessing the biological and therapeutic properties of the natural hormone. It is normally produced in women in small physiological quantities. In addition to the specific action that determines the sexual characteristics of the individual, testosterone also has a general anabolic action, manifested in enhancement of protein synthesis. Under the effect of testosterone, body weight increases and urea excretion is reduced. High doses suppress the production of hypophyseal gonadotropin, while low doses stimulate it. It has an antitumor effect on mammary gland metastases

Presentation:
    Comes in 20 ml and 10 ml multidose vials. Each multidose vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate , 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate . 20 ml multidose vials come with a light blue coloured or a green coloured flip-off top. 10 ml multidose vials come with a green coloured flip-off top.

Kock_Diesel is offline New Member
    Hey Thanks For The Little Profile , Even Know I Already Knew That Much But Thanks Anyway , Has Anybody Used It ? Can Speak From Exspeareance?

Thread Information