Thread: starting out

odd
    odd is offline New Member

Smile starting out

sup all.... been doing alot of reading and came up with a cycle idea and wanted to see if im on the right track here or if im off the wall.... im new at this and haven't started anything yet except my diet + training....

8 week cycle.....50mg of dianabol a day - week 1-4, 500mg of test enanthate /cypionate a week, and 300-400mg of equipose a week. post nolvadex

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    We need some stats........ Age, weight height.........

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro at 33 I'd go with test at 500mg for 10 weeks

JohnnyB

odd
    ya im 33, 182lbs, and im 5'8" tall.... ive been working out for alot of years now but not for bulkn' up....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would go with JohnnyB's suggestion. 8 weeks is too short for the test and def for the EQ. Plus your dosages for the EQ are low. You will see great results from the test alone just make sure your diet is on target and so is your training.

odd
    sorry guys been medicated today pretty good.... had a chain come loose at work and the hook shot across the skid and smacked me right above my eye... KO'd me pretty good.... got 23 stitches total as well..... ill get back to this topic tomorrow.... gettin tired as hell

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by odd
    sorry guys been medicated today pretty good.... had a chain come loose at work and the hook shot across the skid and smacked me right above my eye... KO'd me pretty good.... got 23 stitches total as well..... ill get back to this topic tomorrow.... gettin tired as hell
    Buck wild man-good luck with that.
    Like the others said I believe you would need at least 500 mg Test /wk and if this is your first cycle you don't really need to add anything but anti-e's. Go for 10-12 weeks.

odd
    feeling a little sore today but im back. and using up my share of air....
    yes it be my first cycle... and ill take all your advice and go with it .... i still have alot more reading to do about diet.... and a little more about proper lifting.... just about ready tho... gonna wait until im healed up a little ... they got me on some goood stuff for pain and whatnot.... plus i wouldn't be up to my max potential in the gym anyway...

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    definitely drop the EQ. run the test for 10-12 wks. make sure you have clomid and nolva for pct. you'll prolly want extra nolva on hand for during the cycle just in case gyno sets in. good luck bro.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    jump starting it with the d-bol would be fine to. 40mgs ED wks 1-4

odd
    well im all healed up and ready to go.... gonna follow the advice ive gotten here... monday will be the start of the 10 week cycle... test @500mg/week..... ive got the dbol but now im iffy about taking it for my first cycle... i have clomid and nolva for pct.
    getting my diet right is tricky though.... changed my diet almost 6 weeks ago now ... is that long enough before i start my cycle or should i wait a little bit longer???

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Save the Dbol , you will have lots of opportunities for it in the future. And so long as your diet is on during and after your cycle you will be good. Enjoy man.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    odd, i am 34 6' 3" 205 and starting my first cycle Oct. 31. It will be 10-12 weeks of test e @ 500mg/wk. I would be interested in following your cycle progress and results. Let me know how it is going. Got any before pics? I plan on keeping a journal on here with pics once i get started..good luck.

odd
    no man i didnt even think about before pics... as soon as i get my cam back ill take a pic... thats the best i can do... that first shot was tricky... doing my best to keep my diet correct... think its gonna be the tuffest part... i feel like starvin marvin... lol
    Last edited by odd; 10-22-2005 at 08:24 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro this is what i would do if i was you. i would run the test at 500mg week for 12 weeks. if you wont to run the eq it needs to be run for 10 weeks at 400mg min. the d-bol for 4 weeks is fine.

this is what it would look like.

1-4 d-bol 50ng day split dose 3x
    1-12 test 500mg week split dose 250mg mon and thurs
    1-10 eq 400mg week first week frt load 800mg then 200mg mon and thurs
    1-pct nolv 10mg day then with pct 20mg day.

you will get much better gain with this cycle and will also keep much more of them at the end.

odd
    well just updating my post here.... workouts been going well... my diet is my biggest problem that im seeing.... its tuff getting my diet right... i started out with 15 - 25% Fat, 30 - 40% protein, 45 - 55% Carbs for this first month ... now im going to 70% - Protein, 20% - Fat, 10% - Carbs... this may not have been the right way but im still a newbie and learning....will get it down pat by the next cycle...

Thread Information