Thread: nexy cycle

nexy cycle

am finishing up a 10 wk cycle test e only at 500mg/wk. I'm thinking about my next cycle which would be in like 2 months from the time it ended. It was going to be a cutting cycle consisting of test suspension and winnie and or clen . Anyone have want to share any background on combining these together

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    am finishing up a 10 wk cycle test e only at 500mg/wk. I'm thinking about my next cycle which would be in like 2 months from the time it ended. It was going to be a cutting cycle consisting of test suspension and winnie and or clen. Anyone have want to share any background on combining these together
    That will be a ton of injections....... at minimum 2 times a day ED with the suspension and if your using injectable winny that will be ED as well. also the pain from the compounds could make it difficult to finish the cycle.......

Why not run Prop? You could at least inject once a day with that.

well yah i can deal with the suspension injects but winnie adds to many so i think clen with suspension would be good. Reason i dont run prop is dection times....

furthermore how much suspension should be run a week about 500mg? if so than i'm supposed to should it twice a day at like 30-35mg per inject?
    Last edited by Wildcatbadass; 09-23-2005 at 10:22 PM.

bump

Bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    have fun w/ the 20+ injections a week.....i'd be doing suspension 3 times a day.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    2 months is not long enough time inbetween. Have bloodwork done after your PCT. Also time off starts after your PCT. So plan on a good 3 months off.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    you can find oral winni no problem or water based winne now that causes no pain as well as water based test susp that causes very little pain... just gotta pay fpr all those needles

thanks hemi

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    that should be an good cycle, the suspension will be a bitch, but if i could get it im sure id try it. keep us posted, im curious on how it goes.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    supension is good stuff man. two a days is fun when your strong as an ox. you could drink the winny to cut down on the pain and injects. also, you could run the susp for 8wks and winny for last 6wks and have great results considering the compunds are suspended in water.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    also 50mgs 2x a day should suffice. that's 700mg's a week of pure test. it's kinda high, but most consentrations are 100mg'ml. so it sucks if you have to shoot 1/4 a cc 2xs a day(350mg wk), to much is wasted in the syringe

thats very true would be a biotch and seemingly ptless shooting 1/4 cc haha
    thanks Test
    -wild

Thread Information