PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Starting to notice a little in week 4...

Okay so I been taking 600 test cyp and 450 decca it's week 4 I took 5 days off of week 3, I left on a buisness trip I was pist but I couldn't work out still 5 days isn't to bad So I'm in week 4 now and I can finally tell my sex drive is changing. I have not really gainned any weight beside like 5 lbs in the first 3 days since then I have not gone up in weight or strength gains noticable yet. Should I be gainning a lot from now till week 10? how will my body react the next few weeks? When people say it take 4 weeks until the roids kick in is that stregth and gains?
    Last edited by PapaPump8; 09-27-2005 at 08:46 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    it's prime time now baby. just start really bustin your ass and the gains will hit you hard

thanks homie for the feedback...

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude...around week 4 or 5 you will start to see what you've been waiting for. and you should see the gains for a few weeks past the 10 week mark. remember to run that test at least a week longer than that deca

thanks jaydub I 'm eatting my ass off right now, I have not eatten like I owuld want to but today I put in 5000 calories so I'm happy. All I been eatting is steak and pasta, eggs with chicken man I'm stuffed but I want to gain 20 lbs I'm 190 I would love to see myself at 210 I hope it's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    thanks jaydub I 'm eatting my ass off right now, I have not eatten like I owuld want to but today I put in 5000 calories so I'm happy. All I been eatting is steak and pasta, eggs with chicken man I'm stuffed but I want to gain 20 lbs I'm 190 I would love to see myself at 210 I hope it's possible...
    dude, it's totally possible to hit that weight. just keep doing what you're doing. and listen to your body. and hit them weights as hard as you possibly can....you'll get to where you want to be.

then only other thing I can add is that diet is VERY important. Make it a priority to get everything that your body needs EVERY day. eat-eat-eat! and you'll grow-grow-grow!!

You should start gaining soon,everyones different though,I gain to the 6th week usually and then thats usually my lot.You havnt mentioned any orals though i suspect if youd had dbol then you would have seen an improvement much earlier on in the cycle.

Yeah I didn't do any orals because I had ran D-bal only like a month before and didn't want my liver to go through to much. If that makes any sence. D-bal only was stupid buit it was just gonna be a kick start I didn't know I was gonna do a Test and decca cycle if I did I would have waited and just done it all at once. Like I said I'm in week 4 now and have not gainned much but I am finally starting to feel my sex drive going up for example i was playing softball sitting in the outfieal and bang my penis gets hard as a rock that doesn't ever happen... So lets hope I gain 20 I would be so happy, man!!!

Carry on with your cycle,make sure you do pct then next time do it 'properley' and you should see some good gains.I would reccomend that you allways front load though.

Thread Information